more. one thing i like are the boots.

00160f.jpg
00130f.jpg

00280f.jpg
00290f.jpg
00220f.jpg
00200f.jpg
00180f.jpg

ok, designers, here is a hint; i know it's runway and all, but, NOBODY wears blazers with shorts, enough already.

Axel Rose didn't look good then and this doesn't look good now.

i like the long black coat in post number 2 and the boots erm thats about it i'm kinda dissapointed :s

I agree and I don't like the tights. Suzy Menkes said that the collection did not have the rebel yell that it was showing a lot of attitude. For what I am seeing here, I can agree.But still, it doesn't appeal to me.

00010f.jpg
00020f.jpg
00060f.jpg

don't you cry tonight, there's good clothes out there (but not here), baby, don't you cry tonight...

I feel like they took all the ideas from Dior Homme SS 04 and SS 05 and did them in the worst way possible.

Mutterlein said:
Axel Rose didn't look good then and this doesn't look good now.

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking
:lol: This is ridiculous; I can't believe it actually merited a show. It's a parade of impersonators.

I generally tend to like Number (N)ine collections but this is a bit too out there, even for me.

American flag print tights? *spit* *gag*

Faust--you know my fascination with GnR:wink: I would buy that shirt just to see you wear it.....

:rofl:...

chris...i'm dying...
i'll get him the shorts...:woot:

c'mon faust...
it's time for your runway debut!!

i'm not necessarily disappointed because i had no idea what to expect, but i actually really really dislike it. (i would say hate, but it's such a strong word. but essentially). i find it sort of...tacky. i agree with mutterlein.

shambles said:
That is EXACTLY what I was thinking
:lol: This is ridiculous; I can't believe it actually merited a show. It's a parade of impersonators.
ditto...

maybe they'll to ELVIS next season??..!!... :lol:

:innocent:

Couldn't they have just hired Axl Rose to walk down the runway in a few of his outfits?

yeah it is really literal. if there was a little more flavor it could have been quite nice, and could have created an emotional response...its kinda looks like axl rose's limp hair. it looks like they played a slowed up version of 'welcome to the jungle'...bordline lethargic

i admitt it would have been cool if they could pull off the sequins..i have a soft spot for them, but it's a hard feat...

Last edited by a moderator:
of all the rock influenced clothing out there, this has to be the least inspired. this is something you wouldn't even see a guns and roses cover band wearing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->