Numero #132 April 2012 : Aymeline Valade by Sofia Sanchez & Mauro Mongiello

jj36

Reaction score
Aymeline Valade is on the cover of the new Numero #132
bef781181920042.jpg

source: journaux.fr

Love Aymeline and love that Lanvin dress but that's not a good cover. It's way too dark and the angle isn't very flattering for her face. She looks demure and her usual strong attitude is lacking. But I'm still happy for her, two Numéro covers in a row ^_^ Hope the inside ed is more exciting, the editorial content of Numéro usually doesn't disappoint.

I love it! I love the cover shot, I love the hair! Aymeline looks beautiful than ever! The Lanvin dress is amazing! Beautiful! I have to agree with the color though. The black text makes it look really dark.

Maybe it`s a gold foil `no?

I have a feeling that this is one of those covers that will look much better in real life.

I feel that it might look better in real life as well, however it feels too close, and almost out of focus.

^I have the same feeling too. A foiled logo along with Numero's high gloss paper will work wonders for this cover on the newsstand.

I think that might be the scan too or whatever, the ones from journaux.fr are never very good quality. :lol:
That is very true, its not the best scan in the first place, sometimes i forget to hold judgment until we get a full good quality image.:doh: And it has happened in the past that i disliked the cover posted online, until i have seen it in real life, and really liked it. :lol:

Really like the cover, Aymeline really draws you in. Very excited to see the inside editorial.

I flipped through this issue at madeinpresse.fr and there were lots of beautiful eds inside. Love is an interesting theme to see in Numero. To me this issue looks a lot better than the March issue.

Looks really beautiful, Aymeline + this Lanvin dress is just loove :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->