NY Post's 50 Best Dressed Women In NYC

Carrie Bradshaw is a stly icon because she is the most daring fashinonista there is or ever will be,she wore everything from flapper outfits to couture to hot shorts to vintage to sporty....gosh,is there anything she didnt wear?:smile:

ShoeGal4Eva said:
Carrie Bradshaw is a stly icon because she is the most daring fashinonista there is or ever will be,she wore everything from flapper outfits to couture to hot shorts to vintage to sporty....gosh,is there anything she didnt wear?:smile:

i concur. i didnt agree with some of her choices but i have to give her props for not caring what other people might think. she's not afraid to take risks.

justlooking said:
^^ I couldn've sworn Carrie Bradshaw was a fictional character

yeah she is but that is part of the reason Sarah Jessica Parker is on the list

22. Sarah Jessica Parker, "Sex and the City" actress

Why she's on the list: She knows which of Carrie's outfits to leave at work (knickers, hotpants) and which ones to bring home (floral printed coats, Manolo Blahniks).

Defining fashion moment: Her "SATC" contract demands that she gets to keep her character's clothes.

Last edited by a moderator:
HBoogie said:
Ugh. Thongs are underwear, not accessories. I'm sick of people praising the visible thong, especially on teenagers.

Unless they mean thong sandals. :lol:

I completely agree, it's outrageously trashy.

ug
don't agree with the list, especially the rankings (richards sisters as #1, are you kidding me?)
i am glad amy sedaris is on the list, though.

this list is very funny... is this a joke? :smile:
hope so...

julia roitfeld definitlyyy, she's deserves to be on the list :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->