Oana Timerman

miss_catherine

Reaction score
Just noticed this girl on FDIB and was impressed by her potential. Couldn't see a thread for her, so...

Shockwave

45118641.jpg

45118665.jpg

45118653.jpg

45118713.jpg

Oana Timerman @ Mandarina (Romania)
Sometimes it takes one second only to get impressed, literally mesmerized by a new face. Sometimes it takes weeks or even months to be aware of some endless potential. It takes the right situation, the right introduction, the right pictures as well. The shock might be more or less intense but the shockwave always finds its way, through evolution or revelation.
First time we talked about Oana (5'9 - 176) was when she had her test done by Jordan Doner. Great job as a whole but she wasn't clearly the glowing one of the series, she didn't properly stand out from the (high level) crowd. Might be a matter of atmosphere and the way each model may need something true to her specific potential to express it. Oana seems to take an enormous benefit of the raw aesthetic of her latest polaroids. Right to the point, emphasis on her magical green eyes and the intensity they give to her gaze. Still in shock. Shivering.
mariemaud.canalblog.com :heart::heart: - ta lovelies!​

Her stats from Mandarina (who have some really beautiful girls on their board at the moment:(
Height 176
Bust 85
Waist 60
Hips 89
Hair Light Brown
Shoe 38.0
Eyes Green
Age 21

mandarinamodels.ro

She's one in a million and my favorite Mandarina ever had (so far at least). She didn't caught my eyes first time I saw tests of hers but the latest polaroids I've seen simply put her on a totally different level. Highlighting this incredible gaze she has and the perfect bone structure to go with it. Just wow.

She's one in a million and my favorite Mandarina ever had (so far at least). She didn't caught my eyes first time I saw tests of hers but the latest polaroids I've seen simply put her on a totally different level. Highlighting this incredible gaze she has and the perfect bone structure to go with it. Just wow.

If I hadn't seen the polaroids I probably wouldn't have paid her enough attention or really noticed her either. You're right about her incredible bone structure - it was probably the first thing I noticed - and her intense gaze.

According to a blog post on Oct 13, the tests from #4 were taken by Lukas Dvorak

Aug 17 - New girl from North Oana TIMERMAN
0p6q7034.jpg
0p6q70818.jpg

Aug 20 - Oana...Jordan Doner
mm_jordandoner-c2ac2009-2.jpg

mm_-c2acjordandoner_000.jpg

blog.mandarinamodels.ro

45966647_p.jpg
45966438_p.jpg

45966508_p.jpg
45966540_p.jpg

45966575_p.jpg
45966605_p.jpg

Mandarina Models as the new masters of headscarf styling ? Why not. At least, they can already count a few masterpieces with Oana's latest digitials. The idea is brilliant for two reasons mostly. First of all, the styling suits her so well as it shows a very different side of her potential. Hence our idea to put a few ones with her hair on her shoulders to compare and watch the obvious: she's versatile enough to go from one character to the other by a simple change of hairdo. From strong, classic beauty to an ethereal, edgy creature. Genius. Second point is pretty similar to first in the fact it's another good way to highlight her potential. The emphasis it puts on her features - emerald eyes, incredible cheekbones, impeccable skin, fierce yet distant expression - is precious and even priceless. The technique itself is pretty interesting: refined styling tips combined to the least fancy way to take pictures ever. Results speak for themselves and Oana keeps getting more and more attention each day.

mariemaud.canalblog

I really like her. Her mouth is so detailed.

She does indeed have a gorgeous mouth. I'm really wanting to see more work from this girl.

She is gorgeous. I agree with FDIB, those headscarf pictures are wonderful, they show just how strong her face is.

The headscarf is a wonderful idea from Mandarina indeed, she was already among my top-3 of the agency before but those were putting even more emphasis on her strong yet extremely delicate features which was a good move to highlight her potential in the very best way.

As for the news I'm not going to say too much not to jinx anything of her future but she's now signed abroad and will start very soon. Her agency is very excited about her look and they'll work hard on her. So, we might expect big things or at least a very good start in big cities!

Oh, that is exciting! And I have to agree about those headscarf images - they just make her striking features and bone structure pop.

:woot: Great for her! I can't wait to see what they'll do with her!

I the new snaps I defenietely see the uniqueness of her that my careless eyes didn't notice before :blush::wub: That's even nicier to hear here that some good things like signing Next are happening for her!

I couldn't really become friends with her first polas... but taking a closer look at her now (and especially, taking a closer look at those shots with the headscarf!) I'm defenitely getting interested to see what Next does for Oana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d1rtb4g
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->