179 – 5’10.5

Place of Origin:
Vilnius, Lithuania

Ethnic Origin:
Lithuanian

Birthsign:
Taurus

How discovered:
One scout stopped me while I was walking around with my friends after school in the city center of Vilnius and asked if I would be interested to work as a model. I think I made a good decision :smile:

Favorite things:
I love dancing. It has been my passion as I have been dancing ballet for 12 years. Besides that I love traveling, meeting new people and being with my family and close friends, enjoying every single moment spent together…

Favorite music, band:
Heartland rock, rock.

Favorite movie, tv show:
Movies with Jack Nicholson.

What would you be doing if you weren’t modeling?
I would stay with art industry and work as an architect.

What’s something uncool that you love anyway?
Collecting and keeping small things that everybody likes but nobody needs. I love all kind of vintage items that have their unique history and authentic spirit.

Favorite modeling experience so far?
The first thing that comes to my head is the shooting that I had 2 weeks ago in Ithaca, 3 hours’ drive from New York. The weekend spent there will definitely stay in my memories for long time. The team I had a chance to work with was amazing and the location we were shooting at was outstanding. Unique landscape, waterfalls, fields. I enjoyed every single minute spent there and experienced things that I have never did before :smile: Looking forward for more similar possibilities!

What’s the best thing about your hometown/country?
The old town of Vilnius is like a piece of art. Definitely one of the best historical sights to visit.

Place you would love to visit:
New Zealand and it‘s outstanding nature.

Currently you’re obsessed with/about:
The architecture project I am currently working on.

source: models.com

u15l.jpg

instagram/ashleybrokaw

ona is so beautiful
1175556_10151839527816413_1489604115_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally a good show! :smile:

Theysken's Theory S/S 2014 New York

Style.com

Yigal Azrouël ss14 - New York

stylebistro

The Up and Comers

Fashion’s never-ending cycle of renewal means there is a constant stream of exciting new talent making their mark on the industry. Behind the scenes, a new generation of creators is innovating in hair, makeup, styling and creative direction, bringing new ideas to the table while paying homage to fashion’s strongest visual tenets. The up & comers of this era unite for this Models.com editorial featuring a lineup of notable new models from New York’s top agencies. These fresh faces are at the very start of their modeling journey and are captured beautifully by an illustrious set of talents whose names you should commit to memory. Photographer Jd Forte has assisted Steven Meisel and David Sims, honing his own style as he learned from photography’s masters. Hair stylist Shinya Nakagawa worked alongside Guido Palau while makeup artist Yumi Lee serves as first assistant for the legendary Stephane Marais. Set designer Nick des Jardins is a talented alum of Mary Howard Studio and stylist Jessica Margolis has crafted looks for the likes of Agyness Deyn and Emily Blunt. This group of young creatives comes together to craft a one of a kind editorial project and homage to the masters.
Photographer: Jd Forte
Stylist: Jessica Margolis
Hair Stylist: Shinya Nakagawa
Makeup Artist: Yumi Lee with L’Atelier NYC
Set Design: Nick des Jardins for Mary Howard Studio
Production: Kristen Bolt
Art direction by Stephan Moskovic
Text by Janelle Okwodu
Models:
Alicia / New York Model Management
Anita Ligic / Women Management
Kama / DNA Models
Karolina Marczyk / Elite
Kate Goodling / Ford Models
Kwak Ji Young / Wilhelmina New York
Kyra Green / IMG
Laura O’Grady / Supreme Management
Michelle C. / One Management
Nadja Giramata / Trump Management
Ona / Fusion Models
Paiz Sloane / Next Models NY
Yue Ning / Marilyn Agency

mdc

Zero + Maria Cornejo ss14 - New York

stylebistro

MM6 Maison Martin Margiela ss14 - New York (O)

stylebistro

Custo Barcelona ss14 - New York (O)

stylebistro

Alberta Ferretti ss14 - Milan

style.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back