of Tapeet & Chunk Wedges

rwan

Reaction score
I'm in a chunky wedge frenzy - I am looking for Wedge platforms to go w/ jeans. Casual - NOT espadrille. I started at Zappos and several hundred dollars later I 've JUST realized that I can buy NEW shoes on ebay. I'm not sure why but I'd always assumed ebay wasn't a good place for shoes unless you wanted used ones. :blush:

The kind of wedge I'm seeking is NOT WOOD, NOT ESPADRILLE, either raffia-bound/ synthetic leather/ cork OK. I want a HIGH heel and a gentle slope, platform-style, the heel has to be chunky like kork-ease or tapeet. Because I am buying online and my feet are medium wide, I tend to go with thong style or look for shoes that *look* wide but it's hard to tell otherwise. Any tips on other brands?

Ladies my question is: if you have platform tapeets how do you find them? Are tapeets wide in general or on the narrow side? Are they comfortable? I plan to use these for long days of shopping on the streets (for more shoes) under jeans.

never heard of tapeet ...
just looked it up...they remind me of chloe wedges...

they look wide and the leather seems soft so i am sure it would stretch too...
probably pretty comfy aside from the obvious danger of a twisted ankle that comes with any platform...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->