Off-White S/S 2025 New York

The red camo reminds me of Prada men’s Fall 2010 and the pre-fall woman’s they showed at the same time.

It’s all okay, just really insipid. Again a scenario where showing in NY is more fitting for the brand and collection at hand, which isn’t a compliment.

The menswear (and the collection in general) is so passé, I don’t think there’s a single thing you couldn’t find at a random Milan show from 2013/14 zZZZZ

With fashion propositions like this, it’s better to take this time of fashion month to receive expensive facials.

backstage-off-white-spring-2025-LM-19.jpg

what would posess him to put this length on the runway?

backstage-off-white-spring-2025-LM-27.jpg
amina-pat-mbela.jpg

he should have developed this denim manipulation more in the collection. It reminds me of Maasai beadwork.

photos dazed / photofreak magazine

I prefer this to his previous collections for the brand. I especially like where he sources for inspiration from his African roots like the deconstructed denim pieces that almost look like Maasai beadwork or the green skirt with the large fringe at the bottom and the use of the faux ivory pendants as accessories on the mens looks. The street inspired looks are also decent. Some of the looks will end up translating as cheap unfortunately, like those womens looks with the large belts and stars and the mens looks with the print on print which show that he's still more of a stylist than designer due to the poor placement of the prints and proportions plus poor fit on the lighter fabrics. Then there's that green print that screams Ed Hardy smdh!

Last edited:
off white cant move on from tiscis givenchy. and ofcourse they can only attempt the most basic looks he made. soon theyll figure out how to put face jewelry

not exactly making a case for the continued existence of this label. Just put it out of its misery already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->