Older Women

NANA

Reaction score
what does every one think about kevin acioun fordation :unsure:

do you mean the Sensual Skin Enhancer??

I have heard it is an amazing concealer, but I haven't heard many people say that they use it as an all over foundation.

It's OK as a foundation if the skin is very well moisturized, and it's best when used on the parts of the face where you need it rather than on the entire face (make a triangle from forehead to the chin...) and if mixed with the moisturizer it can also be great.
A little goes a long way... But it depends on your type of skin.

Older women tend to think that they need a lot of coverage because of wrinkles, etc, while the best thing is to do it opposite and use a light foundation (even if possible a tinted moisturizer) and a good concealer so that the foundation doesn't get in the wrinkles.

HTH,

Sofia

Originally posted by ribes@Jan 7th, 2004 - 7:12 pm
Older women tend to think that they need a lot of coverage because of wrinkles, etc, while the best thing is to do it opposite and use a light foundation (even if possible a tinted moisturizer) and a good concealer so that the foundation doesn't get in the wrinkles.

i absolutely agree on lighter foundation ribes.

*i've heard that Laureen Hutton's makeup line might be good, since she created all textures exclusively for 'older' skin (she was fed up with ugly foundations that were great for younger skin but not for her-at her 60s now), havent tried the foundation myself but it may worth checking out.

*Guerlain and Shiseido might also provide top foundations :flower:

hi thanks to everyone for your input. i think i'll try llauren hutton : :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

If you can't get Lauren Hutton, try Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer or her oil free foundation, previoulsy using her primer and use the foundation with a moistened foundation brush so that the coverage is not too much.

Sofia

thanks Ribs, and everyone else i love all the input :clap: :clap: :clap:

you are welcome Nana :flower:

if you get Lauren's foundation, let us know how it feels on your skin :wink:

Originally posted by Lena@Jan 7th, 2004 - 8:17 pm
you are welcome Nana :flower:

if you get Lauren's foundation, let us know how it feels on your skin :wink:
hi lena, i do have her kit of concealers and they are great, tried her lipsticks don't like because they didn't last bye for now NANA :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fraserhn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->