Olesya Senchenko

She´s one of my favourite girls from Iqmodels.Many models from that agency made it big,for example Anna-Maria Urajevskaya,Karina Gubanova,Oxana Pautova...I hope she will be the next one:P.

Thanks, guys!

Olesya's now with Premier in London, and I have a feeling she might soon pop up at Women/Supreme in NY... That's what I'm hoping, anyway.

WOW!:shock:I don´t think she will change to Supreme,but it would be great if she would make it big:heart:.I check up the IQmodels-page very often and I always thought:It´s just a question of time when she will make it big in the fashion business!Go,Olesya:heart:!

Wow, she is just beautiful. I hope we see more of her in the future!

Olesya's now with Premier in London, and I have a feeling she might soon pop up at Women/Supreme in NY... That's what I'm hoping, anyway.
I think you're right... and it'll probably be Supreme since she's with Premier.

From the IQ site...

New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 08 is yet to come, thus we're proud and happy to announce that this season IQ models experiences a tremendous growth of models represented in New York! Anna-Maria Urajevskaya with IMG, Marina Linchuk with DNA, Irina Vodolazova with Women, Karina Gubanova with New York models, Oxana Pautova and a brood of new models namely Timoxa, Inna Pilipenko and Marina Panova with Supreme!

Unfortunately, due to unpredictable circumstances beyond our control, Olesya Senchenko couldn't get to New York in time, however we still hope that Olesya should join other girls soon, catch last few days of the fashion week and add even more power to undoubtedly extremely well charged IQ models New York supertrain!!!

We love you, our dear girls, we wish you all the best and can't wait to see your pictures from as many shows as possible!!!

WOW!:shock:I browsed through Iqmodels site since 1 year and I watched Olesya´s success a long time.I always thought it´s just a matter of time until she will become big in the fashion industry.I hope she´s with a successful agency now and I am looking forward to see her this season:wink:.

Here we go...

2rf63vm.jpg
52pqd6e.jpg

supreme

I KNEW IT!I knew she would make it big-like many other Iqmodels too^_^.
I am sure we will see her at the runway soon:woot:.
Thans for the pic,Saracita:flower:.

She has a typically russian look in my opinion,but she´s beautiful^_^.

I guess she she didn't get to NY in time to catch any shows.

But she's in Premier's show package, so perhaps we'll see her in London next week.

:heart:

supreme

Her eyebrows are amazing...they make her stare even more intense! Best wishes to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacur368
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->