Olga Kurylenko

Oh gosh, I hate the pattern of the dress, but the hair looks lovely

Agreed. It looks like a bad tablecloth. But her face/hair saves her.

Bianca Jagger Human Rights Foundation’s Arts for Human Rights benefit gala on Tuesday (October 14) at Phillips Gallery in London, England.
PU1oXSV.jpg

just jared

Olga Kurylenko arrives at the Melbourne Premier of 'The Water Diviner' at Rivoli Cinema on December 3, 2014 in Melbourne, Australia.
4SRN18S.jpg

JDmJmk5.jpg

wF16KXk.jpg

BEhbOEy.jpg

zimbio

Olga Kurylenko arrives at the World Premier of "The Water Diviner" at the State Theatre on December 2, 2014 in Sydney, Australia.
Zm4n39O.jpg

KPOYHm7.jpg

oGTSrRV.jpg

RWWOSwN.jpg

rXS3nPM.jpg

k26W9eO.jpg

CZPfasr.jpg

b4INkD0.jpg

AueEMbg.jpg

k7L1iqk.jpg

zimbio

Opening Night Gala during day one of the 2014 Dubai International Film Festival held at the Madinat Jumeriah Complex on Wednesday (December 10) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
lZWDojY.jpg

dqD76PL.jpg

0wPWMEI.jpg

2bT0Ypq.jpg

just jared

Yeah, that white RL look is everything. Simple perfection.

Olga Kurylenko attends the 'Nobody Wants the Night' (Nadie quiere la noche) Opening Night premiere during the 65th Berlinale International Film Festival at Berlinale Palace on February 5, 2015 in Berlin, Germany.
c2eJHl7.jpg

nGH5dkk.jpg

173s5Tz.jpg

exZsgdG.jpg

KDihISg.jpg

Olga Kurylenko attends the 'Ixcanul' premiere during the 65th Berlinale International Film Festival at Berlinale Palace on February 7, 2015 in Berlin, Germany.
CYNELfT.jpg

GrPLVqD.jpg

aon4Hgx.jpg

zimbio

Olga Kurylenko attends the Closing Ceremony of the 65th Berlinale International Film Festival at Berlinale Palace on February 14, 2015 in Berlin, Germany.

zimbio

Olga Kurylenko graces the cover of Harper’s Bazaar Arabia‘s February 2015 issue, out on newsstands now!

Here’s what the 35-year-old actress had to share with the mag:

On women: “I would stand up for women, so I appreciate it when other women do, too. I think that we can pretty much do anything that a man can do. The only think we can’t compete in is equal strength. But everything else, like mental capabilities, women are equal. I think it has to be known at this point.”

On feminism: “It’s funny, now it’s all coming out. But I’ve been pro-feminism since I moved to Paris [aged 16]. I had started reading a lot of [books by] Simone de Beauvoir, who has since become my role model. The thing is, nobody ever really asked me about [being a feminist], or seemed very interested, so I didn’t speak about it much. Now it’s become ‘fashion’, it’s almost like there’s a special year for it, even though it’s been around for decades. I’m like, ‘Great, but why did it take so long?’”

On Hollywood: “I understand that the best parts [in Hollywood] are for men and, of course, men are paid more. I just live with it but it matters. I’ve been lucky, though… I’ve gotten some good parts; some where I was the lead and some where I was the accessory. But look at [Terrence] Malick, he made me the lead in To The Wonder, so I can’t say that I feel the oppression as a woman or that I’m getting passed by for great parts. I just choose to look on the positive side.”

just jared

Olga Kurylenko attends the H&M show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2015/2016 on March 4, 2015 in Paris, France.

zimbio

'Dior And I' premiere in London (2015.03.16.)

starity.hu

Lot of good looks on this page especially love that green coat, very cute.

She's so stunningly beautiful, I just finished watching Magic City, she was great. I'm glad she made her hair a bit darker, it suits her better. The brown/red color didn't work as well as a darker cue.

'El Maestro del Agua' photocall in Madrid - March 27, 2015

starity.hu

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hidirmy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->