Olha Remez

Vini

Reaction score
Currently in Singapore, but with her next stop Europe for her first fashion week, Olha is the latest girl from Ukraine that we have on the brain. Already repped with some heavy hitter agencies globally, Olha’s straightforward beauty has huge potential. Discovered not long ago in Kiev by a scout from new agency Model Partner, Olha is so new that we can only tell you to commit this name and this face to memory – you will be seeing much more of Olha.

Stats

Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 177 cm / 5’9.5″
Bust: 81 cm / 32″
Waist: 60 cm / 23.5″
Hips: 89 cm / 35″

Place of Origin: Kiev, Ukraine
Date of Birth: June 22

models.com

000000391567-olha_remez-fit.jpg

000000391557-olha_remez-fit.jpg

000000391558-olha_remez-fit.jpg

000000391559-olha_remez-fit.jpg

000000391561-olha_remez-fit.jpg

000000391565-olha_remez-fit.jpg

000000391566-olha_remez-fit.jpg

fmd

Could somebody explain me why agencies in Ukraine/Russia only scout these baby faces for the better part? It's quite tragic. Olha has pretty lips, however.

what's wrong with babyfaces? as long as these girls are 15 or older, I don't see it as an issue to discuss.

^ Good point. I don't get it why all off sudden baby faces are bad just because... I understand that this trend is rather over and a new trend for more mature, masculine faces came up, but it really disturbs me that a lot of people cross out a girl with a little of doll face for no reason. Or rather for the reason that they say it's better to be "a reminsecent of 80's supermodels", than a cute, porcelain faced eastern european girl everyone used to be crazy about.

by alex sarozhinskiy

facebook.com/alex.sarozhinskiy

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Good point. I don't get it why all off sudden baby faces are bad just because... I understand that this trend is rather over and a new trend for more mature, masculine faces came up, but it really disturbs me that a lot of people cross out a girl with a little of doll face for no reason. Or rather for the reason that they say it's better to be "a reminsecent of 80's supermodels", than a cute, porcelain faced eastern european girl everyone used to be crazy about.

The issue isn't that baby faces are bad or good, the issue is how some eastern european scouts have literally scouted dozens then hundreds of girls with similar looks as if there was a recipe for success and if all their models should come out the same mold. That is/was tragic.
After this, it's probably an obvious fact out here that neither Cologne nor I are fond of such looks but I don't think we are trying to dictate to other what is good, trendy, acceptable etc. This beign said, I disagree with the comment that it is fine for a 15yo lady to have a baby face, in my book a 15yo girl has nothing to do in fashion except (let's say) Teen Vogue & co. but which agent will ever limit his new face to such jobs when he might have the opportunity to "exploit her potential" a little further.
So, the problem is not at all a matter of look but of all the creepy details behind (age and industrial scouting, careless management usw.).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->