Oliver Sonne

rubydon

Reaction score
With Unsigned Group in London. No stats yet.

unsignedgrp

JW Anderson S/S 2018 (C)

unsignedgrp

Last edited by a moderator:
He's beautiful. Im obsessed with how tan he is - I'm aways in love with the look when someone is so tan and it almost matches their hair color...so fabulous.

Anyway - he's still a bit young looking, but OMG that Meisel portrait is truly beyond. Leave it to Meisel...that's his power...to take a great looking model and just take them to a whole new level. That shot is the stuff of fashion dreams. One of the best campaign images I've seen in years. Everything about It is perfection. Oliver looks pristine - his tousled hair, his piercing blue/grey eye, and then that super cute bucket hat...I'm obsessed.

I agree with the fact of the talent Meisel has to show the best aesthetic from most models he works with; personally I don't feel as stunned with the 2nd image as for the portrait, on the 2nd one he looks more similar to his first photos in this thread, which are by the way not really generic, but not exactly unique. Still, it's a fact his angel shines with supermodel vibes in that Loewe portrait.

Oliver is Helena Christensen's nephew, son to Helena's sister Anita.
His eye colour is very similar to Helena's

Stats (from his agency unsignedgrp)

Height: 184 / Chest: 94 / Waist: 75 / Shoe: 10 / Hair: Dark Brown / Eyes: Blue

Calvin Klein S/S 18 New York

_KLE0761.jpg

vogue

he's also the nephew of Helena-- unsigned group reps the whole family! ha!

The rising star on the modeling scene Oliver Sonne teams up with Kim van der Laan for Love Moschino‘s Spring Summer 2018 campaign captured by fashion photographer Giampaolo Sgura. Beauty is work of hair stylist Andrew Guida, makeup artist Jessica Nedza, and manicurist Annarel Innocente Furina, all represented by Close Up Milano. Casting direction by Simo Bart.

malemodelscene.net

I feel like I'd be more into him if he showed any actual facial expressions...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->