Olivia Gordon

^ I keep wondering the same thing too. Maybe she's in a exclusive deal. I wouldn't mind that actually... so let's keep watching to see if she appears somewhere.

I wish she was some type of worldwide exclusive.. to explain her poor showing in NY.. but she has appeared in a couple of shows here and there in NY.. :unsure:

... :doh:

It's a little heartbreaking to know that... so I guess any hopes of her having a huge splash this season is gone?

though, tbh, NY hasn't been the best scenario for big debuts this season, in fact, casts were really odd and unfair to some so I guess things will get interesting in these upcoming weeks (?)

I'm a hopeless dreamer, I know :lol:

yeah a lot of new girls didn't do as well as expected.. I mean that happens every season but this season was esp. random. Lots of girls do better in Europe though even if they don't do well in NY.. so fingers can still be crossed for her :flower:

Model: Olivia Gordon
Publication: The Last Magazine, Issue #05 Fall 2010
Photographer: Martin Lidell
Stylist: Zara Zachrisson
Makeup: Fredrik Stambro
Hair: Fernando Torrent
Casting: Natalie Joos
Source: fordmodelsblog.com

2-olivia_last-2.jpg

Some magazines smell like a sickly amalgam of perfume samples. Others magazines possess so little scent as to make them indistinguishable from the market’s latest smartphone. Thankfully, however neither is true for The Last Magazine. Rather the oversize biannual published by Magnus Berger and Tenzin Wild and printed in Italy announces itself to the reader’s olfactory senses long before the issue is unwrapped and splayed over a desk. Whether or not you’re smitten with the printed word, The Last Magazine is not without its rich rewards not least of which is the size, approximately 15½” x 21″ (394 mm x 533 mm). Try that on an iPad!

Material considerations aside, we’re here to talk about models, specifically Ford’s Dafne Cejas and Olivia Gordon who feature toward the front of The Last Magazine Issue #05, Fall 2010 in a “New Faces” feature photographed by Martin Lidell, styled by Zara Zachrisson, and casted by Natalie Joos. New faces in name though they may be, both models are not without already formidable experience. This season alone Dafne has walked for Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci, Ann Demeulemeester, Badgley Mischka, TRIAS, and Z Spoke by Zac Posen. Olivia tested the waters of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week S/S 11 walking for Mulberry as well as making a strong editorial showing in the “Ford Army” story by photographers Zig Tesch + Carolina Tesch. All of which is to say is that these are two girls in the right place of their young careers featuring in The Last Magazine, a medium which requires no bandwidth or battery life to enjoy.

Please purchase the fall 2010 issue of The Last Magazine from your local newsstand to see the complete story and in the mean time visit the publication online to see a downsize version of the feature.

Credits: Photographer, Martin Lidell; Styling, Zara Zachrisson; Makeup Fredrik Stambro using Shu Uemura at L’Atelier NYC; Hair, Fernando Torrent at L’Atelier NYC; Casting, Natalie Joos; Photography assistant, Melanie Gessner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not doing shows last season and a less than steller start to this one. After the Givenchy cruise I was expecting big things from her. She is so stunning too. Maybe she should try more commercial work.

i thought she will be big after her givenchy cruise thing :/

she isn't anymore in the fordmodels board?? :( i wonder if she transfered into another agency

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->