Olsen Boots

Olivia

Reaction score
Well guys, what do you think.
Not only of the boots but of the entire outfit. I really like it, I wouldn't be gutsy enough to wear it, plus, WHERE would I wear it haha.
But what do you think.
And has anyone seen anything like these things. Any idea where they're from? [outfit and boots lol]

great choice of outfit. thats whats roccking now. and those boots are fun too.
great color for the coming season yet a boot. and the micromini is just spot on :heart: :woot:

yup! marc jacobs. NM had them... not sure if they still do though.

Yes those are the MJ boots I was recommending in white to purplelucrezia.

I really like that style of skirt... I saw a tweed one from bebe but they didn't have my size. I actually like the whole outfit, although I don't think I'd wear one in that color...

:clap: to the twins. They are really growing up and creating themselves.

i love her whole get-up. quite cute i'd say... but the color of the outfit would have to change in order for me to wear it.

definetly Marc ajcobs, the olsen twisn are going to be the next big thing.

I leikt he skirt , btut he whoel outfit is really plain ugly :yuk:

i think the outfit is dior...there is something similar at eluxury under dior... B)

hmm... I've seen this picture somewhere :P
even though I normally don't wear such bright colors, I do think the outfit is cute, and so is the color combination! :woot:
I love the style of the skirt, I have a few tweed ones in that similar style.

wow! she looks stylish! That pose sorta looks weird, but lovely clothes.

Those boots are hideous.. they look like a baby p*o*d on the leather! I really like the aqua outfit. Do they have THIS outfit on elux, Pradaromance?

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Jan 20th, 2004 - 6:51 pm
Those boots are hideous.. they look like a baby pooed on the leather! I really like the aqua outfit. Do they have THIS outfit on elux, Pradaromance?
Actually, I like the boots, but think the outfit is kind of ugly!... :lol:

I actually do't think the outfit is by dior...I think the outfit pradaromance was referring to is of a different color and style...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muggins1265
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"