Omahyra Mota to star in X-Men 3!

Heroin_Chic

Reaction score
Omahyra Hits The Silver Screen

Omahyra.jpg

Omahyra/NY Model Mgmt. PH courtesy of NY Model Mgmt
It’s official! Our much loved Omahyra has cinched a role in X-Men 3, currently being lensed by Brett Ratner. Though Miss Mota has a three month shooting schedule, she was flown in by Gwen Stefani, especially for her turn down the L.A.M.B catwalk during NY Fashion Week. Then it was back to the top secret set for more X-Men action. Bet you can’t wait to suss out which character she’ll be playing!

Source: http://models.com/oftheminute/?p=761
----

I loved X-Men 1+2 but I`m not so sure if I`ll watch this one...:doh:

hmm i cant think who it could be!
she would be great as that person who changes identities all the time

O-M-G!!!! i love her
and i love x-men (yes i used to be a comic geek) :ninja:

Acid said:

I`d see her in a very violent character with little dialogues and much ***-kicking...

(S)he already scares me in pictures...:ninja:

i can totally see her as Marrow
marrow_big.jpg
okay i'll stop being a geek now lol :ninja:

wonder if she'll be a villain or xman.. xfemme? Probably villain. Xmen aficionados, any ideas?

Acid said:
You mean Mystique :flower:

I used to be an embarrassingly huge fan of the X-Men (the old stories, from like '76-84, and then later with Joe Kelly's run). This is really cool, to have another model involved. I used to combine my two interests and cast all the female characters in the books with models :lol: . I can see her as Marrow, or maybe even Callisto. I think the next movie is supposed to be very Storm centric, and both those characters have strong ties to Storm.

^ :lol: Love the name Storm. :smile: I thought X3 would be Phoenix-centric since she kept babbling at the end about how evolution can sometimes leap forwards?

The main plot is about Dark Phoneix. I'm so looking forwards to it's premiere. I've been wating years already.

I love, love Omahyra. I'm excited... if not for the film, then for her...:lol:

shes not on imdb :(. i love x-men, i want to know what character she is.

^ yep, that's it :smile:

I think she'll be Calisto (not a good pic, but I'm sleepy)

calistopic.jpg

Awesome!! Go Omahyra! This is the most interesting news to come out of the Fashion Daily in a while...

Heroin_Chic said:
I`d see her in a very violent character with little dialogues and much ***-kicking...

(S)he already scares me in pictures...:ninja:

True that, H-chic! She definitely has that baddest-b**** aura about her...I wonder if she'll pursue acting full time..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaanok
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->