Omahyra Mota to star in X-Men 3!

ooooooooooooooooooooooh

i am SO excited about the new x-men movie. like many of you, i've been a HUGE fan for my entire life, since i was 6 years old!

i can see her perfectly as callisto. and since storm is my favourite character, i would LOVE to see the movie be based alot around her as well.

but i have also heard that the movie is about phoenix and considering the way the second one ended (which had me completely in tears, i might add -- i was SO excited) it seems for sure

maybe they'll have omahyra play lilandra or one of the other shi'ar folk. but then again, i just think that a whole movie revolving around space wars and phoenix devouring planets and such might be a little hard for the common non-fan to swallow (no pun intended).

REGARDLESS, i'm terribly excited.

I hope this sequel won't suck. I heard they changed directors and everything. Ah :(
Let's see if Omahyra is a good actress! :smile:

At least it's her and not that ANTM'er that had been rumoured to be in the movie.

I've seen some stills and it looks interesting.

X3newpics2.jpg

She looks sooo hot here...

superherohype.com

I really really really like her!

I hope she's picked for other roles after this stint ... I LOVE HER!

^^^ me too ... she seems to have so much more character than most of the other models. I wish she'd start doing more high profile runway shows again

i just saw xmen 3 tonight. omahyra looks stunning, but she has just little screen time and doesnt speak a single word...

I saw x-men 3 last friday and it was AWESOME!!:woot:
really really good- not one of the terrible follow on type things that you normally get, this one was right up there with the first 2 x-men
anyway, Omahyra wasnt really in it- she had about 2 mins at the most, she did kick ***, but not for very long!:P

omahrya was in quite a few scenes but had no lines. she just stood around looking like a badass and then as my friend put it, clapped like a seal lol. i liked her for the role though.

bee said:
omahrya was in quite a few scenes but had no lines. she just stood around looking like a badass and then as my friend put it, clapped like a seal lol. i liked her for the role though.

Karma for you to give to your friend :rofl:

Omg, I was wondering who that was.
Sorry to any of her fans, but that has to be the ugliest human being I have ever seen. I couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman when I first saw her in the movie.

I saw her in x-men 3 too. she only did one scene using her powers...^my bf was confused because he thought it was a man but I repeatedly told him she was a model and he gave me a cringe look. whatever! she did look badass though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaanok
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->