On Aura Tout Vu Haute Couture S/S 09 Paris

84507821.jpg

84507826.jpg

84507830.jpg

84507849.jpg

84507850.jpg

gettyimages.com

ah well, here we go again....i only like the blue/white dress so far, the rest is ridiculous.

Some pieces look interesting but there doesn't appear to be any clear direction or underlying theme to this collection.

Some of it reminds me of Dior this season (the blue, "china dish" print) and then the rest reminds me of Dior 2 HC seasons ago (I'm getting a big vibe like that.)
I don't really like it, there isn't too much of a direction involved.

I'm loving the craziness. Really different, yet kinda wearable.

And we're looking at yet another oriental vase inspired gown again.

Last edited by a moderator:
this has some wicked Williamson/Pucci spirit in it. otherwise, i wish the designer would have focused on some certain idea instead of putting acid-y randomness in it.

EEK! :shock:

i'm not into this...

looks overly quirky in a cheap sort of way....
not good :ermm:

What a monstrosity. Looks like someone threw up and the poor girls. The hair is gastly, and the collection doesn't tie in together.

one question: if even anne valerie hash can't held a show and is in financial crisis, then how exactly do these ridiculous and tacky designers keep on going?? Is this really haute couture? or is this a lot cheaper than, say, dior or jpg? Because I don't see anyone buying this, now or before. It's always been tacky and costumey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sruggirello
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->