One Tree Hill

alix*

coffee&tv
Reaction score
How is there not a thread on this?
Does no one watch One Tree Hill? :shock:

I Do.^_^

How crazy the last 2 episodes were?!?!??:blink:

Arggggggg:doh: , can't wait for the next one (i thought they forgot the creepy "brother")

I was thinking about this last night. There was no OTH thread.

When we saw "Lucas" getting dressed from Prom I thought it was odd that they weren't showing his face then when the camera panned to the picture of Peyton I knew it was Derek. Derek is the one who had taken that photo on his first day in Tree Hill. I can't wait to see what happens. I wonder if Lucas is going to show up at her house and just think that she isn't there because she doesn't want to go to prom.

Also, does anyone know who designed the dress that Peyton had worn for prom?

^ I have no idea about the dress...but I know I want it.

I love OTH!!!
I actually prefer it over the O.C

I didn't watch the last 2 episodes yet..
but I'm going to watch them right now esp. if creepy Derek is back haha!!!

Me too! OTH is miles better than the OC for the last couple of seasons (the OC kicked its *** in season 1 though :P). It's the only show on right now that has me completely hooked, from crying to sitting on the couch with my mouth hanging open in shock like a lunatic. I'm absolutely dying to find out what happens with psycho Derek, roll on Thursday :woot:(for me, I'm in Europe).

Have to say, I wish they hadn't made Haley pregnant though. I'm just not feeling it. :huh:

I don't watch this show... but I really thought that I've seen a thread on this. :lol: Guess not.

yaay i thought i wasn't the only one who found one tree hill better than the oc.
oc has just gone downhill whilst oth has gone up.

I watch one tree hill as well, but I think we're a few episodes behind up here.

my favourite part of OTH is hating peyton, she's so unbelievably pretentious.

Last edited by a moderator:
You think? I actualy like her :lol: ...I like all the characters...My faves are Karen, Nathan and Brooke. :woot:

Someone kill me. With Dan's softer side showing I'm starting to really root for Dan/Karen.

My favorite couples are: Peyton and Lucas. Nathan and Haley. Dan and Karen. Skills and Bevin.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Mouth end up with Rachel or even Brooke, he obviously needs some loving too.

I just found out that I missed an episode of OTH and I downloaded it and am now waiting to watch it. I too agree that OTH has been doing a lot better than the OC. (Hence why the OC was cancelled and OTH continues to air tv shows.

And from what I heard, we won't be having a new episode until April?!

this show is actually a lot better than i would've ever guessed. i assumed it was another version of the oc, which i think sucks, by the way. peyton is probably my favorite character, and at this point, brooke is probably my least favorite.

starfish said:
I watch one tree hill as well, but I think we're a few episodes behind up here.

my favourite part of OTH is hating peyton, she's so unbelievably pretentious.

Oh agreed! I hate the fact that the writer (who's stated that Peyton's his favorite character) is trying so hard to make her more likeable.
I really like Dan/Karen too, but whenever I'm just starting to like Dan, he always, ALWAYS does something to change my mind!

Deep Brunette said:
Oh agreed! I hate the fact that the writer (who's stated that Peyton's his favorite character) is trying so hard to make her more likeable.
I really like Dan/Karen too, but whenever I'm just starting to like Dan, he always, ALWAYS does something to change my mind!

I agree to a certain extent; I love Peyton, and I probably always will, but I liked her much more back in the days when she was this dark and somewhat loner type of girl. When she'd sit at night listening to music and draw. I guess Lucas makes her too happy for my liking :P

^Ditto. though my favorite is Brooke (but maybe because i like Sophia Bush?!?! LOL)
And i do agree that OTH is better than the OC. Did you guys know that Chad Michael Murray was to play Ryan (on the OC) but he didn't because he read about OTH and decided to go with Lucas. Good choice!

I personally love the interactions between Rachel and Brooke. Its hilarious to listen to the two girls just b*tch at one another but then they show you that they really love each other. I love those girls.

I loved to seeing Stephen Colleti on the show but what a weak *** character he played. Seriously, a clean teen? And then when he said he could accept Brooke for who she was he dumped her for something that she did in her PAST! That made me pissy so I'm glad he left the show...but oh so sad that I won't get to see his pretty face.

one tree hill is my favourite show i love nathan he's so sweet:blush: , my fave couple is haley and nathan, i hate payton and i love brooke shes more cheerful

Yes it is :( The show will have one episode in March and then go on break until Mid April.

ETA: Episode dates are March 28th and then April 18th

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->