Chad Michael Murray engaged...again

All he wants, he says, is “to be 80 years old and to have been married for 50 years and still be soooo in love."

jajajajajaja. not even he believes it! u just divorced after a 5 month marriage and u are marring a 18 year old!!!!!

some pic of her and them together.

upps sorry about the pic guess i didn't upload them correctly. here they are ( source listed above)

chad-murray-wedding-2.jpg

kenzie_dalton11_001.jpg

Maybe Chad just try to relax a bit, before getting engaged with some other girl. He had just came out of the marriage with Sophia.

I was cracking up when I read that her school won't let her take Chad to the prom because he is too old! :lol: (I think they would need to worry about him preying on all the young girls!)

lemeray said:
I used to think he was hot, not anymore. He seems like a dick and this marraige will last as long as his first.

He is not hot:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: he thinks he is and
why does he squint his eyes like that
that just annoys me ...go away chad

the guy's an ***, I've seen him twice and he's %^#@~!
he's like that frat guy at the party no one really likes cause he
talks to loud and crushes beer cans on his head.

and the girl...poor naive girl, i say they wont even make it to the alter.

She is a beautiful girl. He gets all these hot girls and then goes and treats them like dog poop.

It doesn't seem like he even cared about Sophia. Relax man, we know you're pretty hot but please...

CARRY-ON COUPLE

Chad Michael Murray and fiancée Kenzie Dalton keep things light as they stroll through Los Angeles International Airport on Friday. Murray's divorce from his One Tree Hill costar Sophia Bush was finalized earlier this month, but a wedding date has yet to be announced for the couple.

people.com

No one has been able to tell me if Chad Michael Murray is one or three people yet. If it is in fact three people, isn't polyandry illegal?

LOL :lol:

I must comment on how much of a tool he looked like when he was at the Golden Globes. I could not stop laughing when I saw him with his bleached blonde highlights! Hello 1998!

God, Kenzie looks like she's fifteen....that pic of the two of them walking through the airport makes it look as though Chad is walking with his little sister.

They won't get married....I bet they'll break it off. Seems like if you don't set a wedding date soon after the engagement, there'll never be a wedding.

Sidenote: How is it that practically every woman (or girl, in this case) has perfect teeth? Seriously, they have toothpaste-commercial perfect teeth. And no, braces alone don't give you teeth like Kenzie's. Grrr, I hate her for her perfect teeth.

Describing how he feels about Dalton, Murray chooses to speak metaphorically. "Imagine you are walking along," he says, "and you trip over something and you turn around and find that it is a huge diamond. You would pick it up and do everything in your power to take care of that diamond because it might take care of you for the rest of your life."

:huh::huh::huh:

I think that we should stay away from comparing Sophia and Kenzie's beauty - even if he may be an ***, I would hardly think that he chose the latter over the former simply because she's "prettier." One would hope there'd be a little more substance to the relationship.

My best friend is from Wilmington, NC where One Tree Hill (and Dawson's Creek) is/was filmed. She coached Kenzie and her two sisters in swimming and knows the family well. She said all three of the sisters are drop-dead gorgeous and superbly sweet and charming. I just hope that Kenzie knows what she's doing and that her decision isn't borne out of naivety.

I actually like that above quote by Murray comparing her to a diamond. It may be melodramatic but I believe it to some extent. She was just an extra, and managed to catch his eye. I hope that it works out - I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->