Benn98

Reaction score
Since I doubt they would get individual threads on tFS, here's a collective one in the meantime where their style, candids and such can be posted.

Attitude January 2021

Full Glow

Photographer: Meis Belle Wahr & Jip Merkies
Creative Director: Joseph Kocharian
Stylist: Gaby Hanrath
Hair & Makeup: Mandy Niljand
Cast: Nikki de Jager AKA Nikkitutorials

GOL1WEBE_t.jpg

Attitude Digital Edition

Allure June/July 2020

A LOOK INTO EMMA CHAMBERLAIN'S VIRTUAL REALITY

Photographers:
Lindsay Ellary
Stylist: Leah Adicoff
Hair: Laura Polko
Make-Up: Kali Kennedy
Model/Celebrity: Emma Chamberlain

allure.com

Gay Times #498 2019

Nikita Dragun

Photographer: Randy D. Rosario
Stylist: Joey Thao
Hair: Ariana Blean
Makeup: Steven Tabimba
Cast: Nikita Dragun

Gay Times Digital Edition

To appear in a print magazine - to be be recognised by traditional forms of media - must provide a great feeling of validation to a social media star, but because their appeal lies in the way they have built their brands outside of the traditional media framework, I just have no interest in reading about them in this way.

It's not snobbery, it's more that... I don't see what a print magazine is going to bring to my awareness of them that I couldn't get from the person directly. It's like wanting to know what someone thinks - but getting that information from their parents, rather than from them.

Emma Chamberlain at The Met Gala 2021
emma-chamberlain-at-2021-met-gala-in-new-york-09-13-2021-0.jpg

emma-chamberlein-heading-to-2021-met-gala-in-new-york-09-13-2021-1.jpg

hawtcelebs

Emma Chamberlain -- tmrw magazine

I know it's not kosher to ask women to smile, but would it kill Emma to crack one now and again in a photo? Her look vacillates between extreme boredom and sneering with contempt. I like her, but absolutely none of her charm or humor or character come across at all in her go-to "modeling" faces.

Harper’s Bazaar Magazine, Singapore March 2022
emma-chamberlain-in-harper-s-bazaar-magazine-singapore-march-2022-8.jpg

hawtcelebs​

i guess, she's considered a youtuber, right?
Olivia Jade -- House of Perez
olivia-jade-giannulli-for-house-of-perez-magazine-14.jpg

hawtcelebs

Vanity Fair Oscars Party, 3/27/22
rs_634x1024-220329175702-634-Emma.jpg

eonline.com

Vanity Fair Oscars Party, 3/27/22
emma-chamberlain-bob-haircut-1650367068.jpg cosmopolitan

there are too many fashion influencers in the fashion world and I am getting tired of it already. I don't like the fact that fashion shows become more concentrated on them rather than on editors, critics, and other more important people who should have the same popularity in media and in fashion at least. but there are influencers who I like and who genuinely deserve to be called one because they really have nice influence and interesting views on fashion and have great platforms.
1) Lara Violetta

I really like her. She is interesting in a lot of ways starting from her visuals to her style and MAKE UP! She is very creative with her clothes and it's styling. She chooses brands that she wants to work with. Why I think that is interesting is that as a fashion and beauty influencer individual represents their certain style and have a certain taste, and not every brand fits in that style. so instead of influencers working with every brand and getting every gift and mixing marketing and ads (unfitted ones) in their media blogs is annoying and boring for me.

2) Mina Le
Login • Instagram

(She more social media influencer but still she is a fashionista who talks about fashion and has an influence on people who are fashion lovers ) I found her on YouTube talking about fashion with real knowledge of it. She knows fashion deeply and I like that. After one YouTube video, I followed her everywhere. She has a podcast also. I love her. She is very cute and he style is very cool. She is very different from a typical influencer.

I thought I would write more. but for me, that's all. I'd love recommendations about fashion influencers and bloggers on any media platform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->