Veronica

Reaction score
Opinions
0409_IW3142_det_42553.jpg
0409_ID3173_det_414d6.jpg
0409_IR3146_det_4166d.jpg

Hmm look too old for me but my favs are the last ones :wink:

They are an okay classic piece. Nothing great but will an essential :flower:

I like the first and the third pair best. They have a classic and elegant look.
The second pair however reminds me of something my mother would wear.. They may look good on an older woman but not me.

I don't really like any of them, but if I were to chose one, I suppose it would be the third pair.

Yes, third pair for me too, but only if you're looking for plain-classic-not too exciting- shoes :flower:

Personally I feel they are a bit.........boring :ninja:

They're all from Debenhams ?

I work in the shoe dept there, and I'd advise you not to buy any of these shoes, they are not that well made, and definitely not worth the money. I get 40% off and I wouldn't even buy them at that price. Seriously, you could get nicer (and better quality) shoes elsewhere!

Originally posted by justpeachy@Sep 10 2004, 02:10 PM
They're all from Debenhams ?

I work in the shoe dept there, and I'd advise you not to buy any of these shoes, they are not that well made, and definitely not worth the money. I get 40% off and I wouldn't even buy them at that price. Seriously, you could get nicer (and better quality) shoes elsewhere!
[snapback]362362[/snapback]​

OOPS! Didn't know about the quality... :blush: :(

The 3rd. You may find the 2nd a bit uncomfortable because of the gums thant will stop your blood circulation. :lol: No, really the 2nd seems painful.

I really don't like any of them :ninja:

simple and basic, yes, but so old fashioned, something my mother wouldn't even want to wear :ninja:

a pair of the most basic Manolo or Louboutin pumps is also as simple as it can be, but doesn't have that old ladyish feel to it and is perfect for any age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stranger1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->