Orlando Bloom

I love it when ppl dress quirky and fun it shows they have a good up beat personality. I rather someone dress a little quirky than someone dress by all the rules and play it safe and always say their favorite color is like white and brown beigh and black (even though i do like all those colors but if thats like the only thing u wear its DULL)

Just 2 of my many favorites i could find.

Very hot and trendy but with flave
ealaunchparty3.jpg

HOT HOT HOT maybe cause this is how i dress alot.:D

diamondparty24.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
MZ Bloom said:
( I personally would only want to end up with him or someone famous b/c they are the only one for me. So if you think they are the only one for you and your wishing and dreaming that somehow you will end up together, just remember the only way you can know if someone is the one is to actually KNOW them personally, not just some face you see in magazines and interviews and articles, the real them.)

Yeah, I know what you mean. I was only kidding, I mean any girl would be happy even just to see him, I would at least! :blush: But I know it's not him who's in public, I believe he has a totally different life than I would even guess.
But I mean; DAMN HE'S HOT! :lol:

BTW, this is really scary, I dunno if it's been posted already here but look at that one guy. Looks exactly like Orlando! (Well not totally but still, that's the look he had couple of years ago.)
I spotted this one from Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen since that blond guy is Mary-Kate's new bf.

00015v.jpg

And another funny thing is That guy is actuallly Keira Knightly's Boyfriend. Orlando has met him and hes been to the Caribbean with her while filming Pirates 2. Creepy. His name is jamie Dornan and he is obviously a male model:D The only real big difference between orlando and him are their noses. Orlando's is rounder at the tip. Jamie's is more pointed.

Seriously?! I didn't know that. Thank MZ Bloom :smile:
Now that I feel myself much wiser I have to go to read for the Biology finals, and they are tomorrow. I doubt that knowing how Keira's boyfriend looks like will help in the test.
However, you never know :lol:

He looks like Orlando and that looks like Kate Bosworth!! (Or is it her? I don't know...)

Thanks for the pic, I've never seen it before!

daisyDuck said:
Seriously?! I didn't know that. Thank MZ Bloom :smile:
Now that I feel myself much wiser I have to go to read for the Biology finals, and they are tomorrow. I doubt that knowing how Keira's boyfriend looks like will help in the test.
However, you never know :lol:

Good Luck eat brain food. I just finished all my exams today. TIPEE:bounce: ha ha Mr. Bouncy is my friend.

Becky_da_da_da said:
He looks like Orlando and that looks like Kate Bosworth!! (Or is it her? I don't know...)

Thanks for the pic, I've never seen it before!

Yea it is her that's the other ULTRA funny/creepy thing.

MZ Bloom said:
Yea it is her that's the other ULTRA funny/creepy thing.

Yeah that was the original creepy thing :lol: (I just assumed that everyone knows her)

I still have Biology, and Maths and then my 1st language. Which is clearly not English :smile: But after that: SUMMER!
Gosh, I can't even remember when I've started counting days to the summer. Maybe already as far back as in January.

This one is old but they look so cute!

Attachments

• with liv.jpg
    with liv.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 33
I so love how he dresses! and I so love him with Dom and Billy :wink:

Well enjoy.

dolly.jpg

instyle.jpg

empireaus03jan.jpg

moviestar3.jpg

bravo03jan2.jpg

This is one of my favorite looks on him, it was for Ned Kelly
instyle02aug.jpg

rollingstone02oct2.jpg

youngmiss03jan1.jpg

sundayherald03march2.jpg

This one is so adorable he got in a photo with the editors and interviewers of the magazine he was in.
ym03jan9.jpg

I :heart: How one of the girls is hidding behind the colar of his jacket

awww I love all the pics, thanx! the Ned Kelly looks is also my fave! I love the pics with Joel, especially this one:
the_hard_word_premier_melbourne_2.jpg

I can't see them too and the last one photo is... :blink: ehm... interesting :blush:

Fairy where was that pic taken? Premiere? Have you got any more?!

Ive said it before on tFS somewhere that I :heart: :heart: :heart: stubble.
Orlando looks incredibly sexy and Im really digging that stubble!!!!!MMMMM:brows: This has to be my fave look of Orlando, why dosnt he ALWAYS look like this.Not that I'm saying he isnt sexy without the full grown facial hair, coz he is always is FIT!<Briit slang for sexy as f**k:innocent:

http://www.theorlandobloomfiles.com/pictures/kellygang.html
(copy and paste if you cant go to the website directly)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->