Oscar de la Renta S/S 2008 : Anja Rubik and Magdalena Frackowiak by Craig McDean

style_expert

Reaction score
odlrss080002770130jl6.jpg

Anja also shines alongside Magdalena Frackowiak in the Oscar de la Renta campaign, where the two Polish stars pose as casual shoppers on a simple day out in NYC.

source: supporting-cast.com

I don't love it, I thought it was going to be more like Trentini's beautiful ads, that way they could showcase Anja's beauty and the clothes. Though having Magdalena there is a pleasant surprise, both Polish beauties.

I like it. It looks much more active/alive than the previous ones.
It's not so posey-posey and stuff. Anja and Magda look great :D

I love the new theme of the ads!! And I even more happy to see Anja with Magda. The two look great together, I can't wait to see the rest.

I like the colors here, very rich and vibrant. The bag overshadows everything else in the advertisement, however, though that may be intended.

I like it, it's fresh and modern and both models look great, though you can hardly see Magda in that shot

I love it!
So glad to see Magdalena here, too!

This is horrible (IMO). It's a lovely concept and a stellar cast but it looks quite garish...

I like it. It's different than the usual static studio shot concept, which is good. And yeey for Magdalena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->