Overstock.com

Honey

Reaction score
So I was surfing around as usual and found this basic black D&G cashmere sweater for $120.00. The site lists it's original price as $675.00, so I figure it's a wonderful bargin, and it's a basic and classic staple of a wardrobe.

The problem is that I have never shopped from this site before. (You basically have to dig a lot to find a good piece, but sometimes the price is worth it!) It looks professional, but I'm still weary of online shopping when the price tag is over $50 dollars.

Have any of you purchased anything from them?

Thanks to anyone who can help. And to everyone else, it's atleast worth browsing through. Granted a lot of the stuff is :sick: you can still sometimes scrounge up some great stuff at a great price :flower:

It's been around for ages and ages and is reccomended by loads of other places...

Thanks so much! :flower:

And yup, I hadn't known about it until recently :blush:

yea, it's legit, got some stuff from there myself (electronics)

Oh goodness..be careful!!! If you check out the handbag section someone had posted that there burberry bags were fake... geez..thats terrible..I even recall saying that I viewed their commercials on tv...and was close to buying a burberry scarf...thank god I didnt...

i don't buy clothes off overstock, but i bought my Paolo Gucci silver diamond watch from there for only $50! and the regular price was $150! :brows: :heart:

I would believe them to be legit as they are such a large and well publicized site. Regarding handbags, burberry knockoffs are everywhere and much more accessible than say a knockoff of a turtleneck, and it's possible that the buyer didn't realize they were fakes. I saw no burberry bags on the site so I can't judge but Honey, I'm pretty sure your turtleneck is a good, safe buy.

You should always worry about handbags on any website like that. BUT...the sweater is certainly safe. Overstock is a fantastic site when you can find something worth buying. I got a $1500 Dolce & Gabbana knit turtleneck sweater for $99 on Overstock about a year ago on a super sale. It's absolutely gorgeous and definitely authentic (I can't imagine it's actually possible to knock off, anyway).

Go for it!!!!!

Oh, and by the way, I'm 99.9% positive the Burberry scarves are authentic. But they're the lambswool version, not the cashmere.

i bought 7 of these dolce sweaters from overstock, they were absolutely authentic. i was disappointed in the quality of the cashmere though i must say. but for that price . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->