Paco Rabanne "Lady Million" Fragrance : Dree Hemingway

tarsha

Reaction score
5b4bce95bee3.jpg

After the enormous success of his men's fragrance on international bestseller lists and the winning of numerous awards, French designer Paco Rabanne is launching a feminine counterpart, called Lady Million.

Due out in July, the new fragrance will be both floral and woody, featuring notes of bitter orange, raspberry, neroli, jasmine, gardenia, patchouli, and amber.

The diamond shape of the flacon is an illusion to Lady Million's multi-faceted personality, described by the designer as "ultra-feminine, determined and [...] bold, vivacious, and natural" and embodied in the campaign by model and great-granddaughter of writer Ernest, Dree Hemingway.

However, it can't be denied that the bottle and name of the fragrance play on references of excess (the men's scent was bottled in what looked like a gold bar), a theme which is currently fairly unpopular in the Western world. Whether Rabanne will strike a chord with emerging markets' customers in Asia and the Middle East or whether his new scent will appeal to Western women looking for an empowering fragrance, contrasting 'back-to-basics' products, remains to be seen.

Lady Million will retail between €43 and €79. The official launch date is set for July 16.

independent.co.uk

The mens campaign was so much better.

Wow I am impressed at the fact they somehow made cleavage appear on her boyish frame..it's very 60s isn't it, but looks more like a shoot out take instead of fragrance campaign.

It's just so akward to look at her face cause it looks so wide from that angle she's in! Did they really think it was a smart choice to put Dree in this campaign?

does she have a booger on her finger
she is trying to flick off? i dont like this...

Mdrrr What the hell is that, it that the end of the party, felling tired and uncombed?! :yuk: Arghhhh

This is very bad the pose, tha hair, the face , the photo all nothing to coment better Mat gordon ads

Are they kidding? After such an amazing Mat's ad they come up with this?
She doesn't look convincing at all.

The dress, the styling and the model are all a total mismatch for each other. Sometimes I see Dree in editorials and I think to myself, "she's not looking too bad there", but then she appears in an ad like this, and I have no words for it.

this is awful. is this supposed to be sexy? i don't see how this can be read as sexy by ANYONE?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crinklechiffon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->