Pan Yan

West East Magazine Spring/Summer 2010

models/westeastmag

Modern Weekly China June 16 2012

models/modernweekly

Is she Eurasian? She is so so so stunning! ^Thank you for the photos dear matsuchan :wink:

^ Welcome! ^_^ Nope i believe she is pure Chinese, despite looking a lil bit Eurasian. You know like Sui He :D I don't know how to explain lol. Yes she's quite stunning! :woot:

Here's the video from the Jessica Malaysia Magazine!

Last edited by a moderator:
^Haha! Yes but in the Polaroids at the very start of the thread , she honestly looked 75% European , but looking at other photos on this thread she looks more Asian :D !
Thanks for keeping this thread alive :wink:

^Yeah she does looked quite European in the early polas, particularly her eyes! I wondered where's her origin from. Her looks can be from somewhere around area of the Russian-Chinese border, or the minority tribes. Quite unique ^_^ Lol thanks i hope she can do more works so i can keep this thread alive :P

^Definitely! She really does have a unique Sui He esque vibe.. not very similar to the 'typical' Asian model haha! I hope so too :P

Although this is two years old , I've never seen this posted here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLzyFR49eCw

(I don't know how to embed!)

She looks great posing :D

She is so classically beautiful! I swear to god , prettiest NATURAL Asian I've ever seen..

instar models

soufun

Her freckles are the most amazingly placed ones I've seen :shock: I really like her. She's so pretty, but not enough to be ordinary. I'll be watching her closely.

Wow wow wow! Thanks for the sudden uploads WerbowyStegner! :woot::lol: Omg she looks so stunning & beautiful :blush: I love her freckles too! They add character & make her more interesting! ^_^

Her face's stunning , but her runway look isn't too impressive , maybe its her short neck or a little bigger than average head

Muse #32 Winter 2012
Beyond The Horizon
Photographer: Chen Man
Styling: Tim Lim
Model: Sui He, Pan Yan, Ling Ling Kong, Cao Yunfei

musemagazine via JoeHsiang

Ravishingly beautiful! :blush::heart:

ELLE MAN
The Key Looks

e62fbeaed9265eefd40b7b15.jpg

9ed3e8f9bb2f8047b2b015f2.jpg

42cc5de751159f6a6d0c9f82.jpg

0abbb883211993c730dadcb0.jpg

e5fd57d0058aa4270562a8c7.jpg

mag.chicpark

She can do androgyny just as well as the glamorous femme fetale.. great to see more work , thanks matsuchan92!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"