Paolo Roversi - Photographer

beautiful, hana n!!

and luxmode, i never thought of searching at jedroot! i probably scanned my pictures in vain!

the rest of the softness editorial is also great...i must say since i brought my italian vogues from 97/98 down from the attic i feel very nostalghic!

imagine me with wild hair...sitting on the floor between my colours and rubbing my nose against old paolo roversi editorials:lol:

anna karina said:
imagine me with wild hair...sitting on the floor between my colours and rubbing my nose against old paolo roversi editorials:lol:

:woot:

Yes, nostalgia...it's getting to me too.

guys...there is an incredible picture that paolo did for W magazine oh so many moons ago...

i think the story was called birds of paradise...and there was this out of focus shot from behind of a multi-coloured feather cape...i can't even remember the designer...

but the image is burned on my brain and...(being slightly obsessed...)...i've been searching for the pic for ages...
i'm sure i have it here somewhere...but i have an unreasonable ammount of magazine and tear sheets dating back to the seventies...and i can't find it...

if anyone knows what i mean or comes accross it and can post a pic..i would be forever grateful...

thx in advance to anyone who can help...:flower:

Don't think these has been posted yet, Devon Aoki.^_^
sitting1.jpg
sitting2.jpg

oh, thank you so much for the link!!! i am always searching for sites that list pictures after the photographers´names!

I agree! It's a great link! Some of my favourite photographers don't have much (or recent) work listed, but it's still an amazing site... Thanks Hana! :flower:

amazing photos and link Hana_N! Some of those photos should go in this thread don't you think?

softgrey - the photo you're looking for sounds vaguely familiar...I'm sure one of us will find it...i am looking for photos of his work so i will keep an eye out for it. do you remember who the model/s were in the ed?

from italian vogue

Attachments

• newlooksigns1.jpg
    newlooksigns1.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 64
  • newlooksigns2.jpg
    newlooksigns2.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 59
  • newlooksigns3.jpg
    newlooksigns3.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 67
  • newlooksigns4.jpg
    newlooksigns4.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 69
  • newlooksigns5.jpg
    newlooksigns5.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 67

Attachments

• 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 901
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 915
luxmode said:
softgrey - the photo you're looking for sounds vaguely familiar...I'm sure one of us will find it...i am looking for photos of his work so i will keep an eye out for it. do you remember who the model/s were in the ed?

from italian vogue

i don't...i don't even remember the rest of the story and that picture was from behind...sorry...

thanks for keeping an eye out...i really really appreciate it...
i have visions of this image.... :heart: :blush:

anna karina said:
o, luxmode those are the exact pictures i was going to post:wink::heart:

Great minds...:P

softgrey said:
thanks for keeping an eye out...i really really appreciate it...

No problem :wink:

Hana_N said:
So many pictures!:wacko: I can't post all of them, but here's the links. Sorry if you've seen these pics before.:flower:

Thanks for the links Hana_N!!!!!

thank you hana n! i like the chloe sevigny pictures.

did we have this yet?
quite small....

Attachments

• guineviereroversi.jpg
    guineviereroversi.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 1,107
i would love to know that too, because when i go to jedroot.com...there is always this listing: photographers, stylists etc. but only with very few pictures??? luxmode?

^+^ You should look under make-up artists and hair stylists too. That's where the pics of Kirsten Owen above are located. I've found a lot of Roversi pics that way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oldiegoldie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"