Paris and Brittany Murphy to record albums

LolitaLuxe

Vision of Paradise
Reaction score
MTV News reports hotel heiress Paris Hilton has been working on recording a dance pop album, which her producer Romeo Antonio describes as a cross between Jessica Simpson and Beyonce Knowles of Destiny's Child, in terms of voice and style. Hilton has six songs completed, including a midtempo ballad with the working title 'Loneliness.' Hilton still hasn't landed a label deal.
mrrene should be happy! :P kidding!

Dotmusic.com reports Brittany Murphy is about to become the latest Hollywood actress to launch a pop career, following the lead of Jennifer Lopez and Boomkat's Taryn Manning. "I am going to start recording an album in November," she said. Murphy was guarded about which direction her material would take. "You'll see. It's going to be a surprise."

:mrgreen:

I really like Brittany Murphy's singing voice, but I'm curious to see what kind of image they'll market.

Well, I have no opinion on Paris Hilton, but good for Brittany Murphy. I just read an articl eon her in Glamour (or was it Marie Claire?). The girl has not had an easy life. Anyone who works their butt off deserves any success they get, in my book, anyway.

Brittany is also a great actress! At least in my eyes and I think she's got a great voice.. maybe she'll bet rid of Spears.. we can dream

The only time I've ever heard Brittany sing was in Clueless for about 2 seconds. You know..."rollin' with tha homies..."

Originally posted by HBoogie@Aug 13th, 2003 - 1:21 pm
The only time I've ever heard Brittany sing was in Clueless for about 2 seconds. You know..."rollin' with tha homies..."
oh yeah! that was tight! i love brittany murphy she plays good drug addicts lesbians and psychos :woot: i like actresses that can play those roles - hopefully because of her last wedding day movie she wont lose her edge.

she was up for a dancestar award- for best celebrity DJ :shock: she lost to wesly snipes

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ok at least we all won't get our panties in a knot about these.

Originally posted by LLaura@Aug 13th, 2003 - 1:55 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: Ok at least we all won't get our panties in a knot about these.
:kiss: :lol:

i dont blame them.really. music is just so awful these days you have to make your own :smile:

Apparently Eminem loves Brittneys music, when they were working on 8 Mile, she showed him some of it and he was really supportive :winkiss:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe+Aug 13th, 2003 - 3:27 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LolitaLuxe @ Aug 13th, 2003 - 3:27 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-HBoogie@Aug 13th, 2003 - 1:21 pm
oh yeah! that was tight! i love brittany murphy she plays good drug addicts lesbians and psychos :woot: i like actresses that can play those roles - hopefully because of her last wedding day movie she wont lose her edge.

she was up for a dancestar award- for best celebrity DJ :shock: she lost to wesly snipes [/b][/quote]
I like her as phycos to, and in cluless :heart: !

I herd her sing on some mtv thing , it was good, she CAN sing.

hilton is ewn :sick:

I think Brittany and Eminem should be together....but that's just me.

I'm interested in hearing her new album. Her bubbly attitude used to annoy me, but amidst all the actresses out there, it's refreshing nowadays.

Originally posted by Elle Glamour@Aug 13th, 2003 - 8:45 pm

why becua sthey where in a movie, it not reality :rolleyes:

sorry :lol: :flower:

Originally posted by Elle Glamour@Aug 13th, 2003 - 8:45 pm
They were together :innocent:

paris can sing? you learn something new everyday! whatever happened to her reality show anyway?

Originally posted by Belowen+Aug 13th, 2003 - 11:54 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Belowen @ Aug 13th, 2003 - 11:54 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Elle Glamour@Aug 13th, 2003 - 8:45 pm
They were together :innocent: [/b][/quote]
No way! Is that true?

Yeah, they both denied it at first, but afterwards she was saying it was one of those on-set things that you know wont last, but you get caught up in the passion and the attraction! :shock: :woot:

Originally posted by Lush@Aug 14th, 2003 - 6:18 pm
paris can sing? you learn something new everyday! whatever happened to her reality show anyway?
I think it might be starting in the fall.

Okay I'm excited to see Paris' new album it could be, surprisingly, good or, obviously, bad :lol: .

For Brittany Murphy she needs to inject some flava' in her life. It seem so boring. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->