Paris Fashion Week s/s05 Schedule

17.jpg

A/W 2004/05 women
`Korrektur 13/2004 - medaille´

:crush: i think i'm in love, thank you spacemiu

HARTMANN NORDENHOLZ is the fashion label founded in winter 2000 by the designers Filip Fiska and Agnes Schorer. They met during their studies at the University of Applied Arts in Vienna, Austria.

Agnes, born in Tübingen / Germany, studied fashion design in Master Class of Marc Bohan, Helmut Lang and Jean-Charles de Castelbajac.
Filip, born in Vienna / Austria, studied with Jean-Charles de Castelbajac, Viktor&Rolf and Raf Simons.
The collections by Hartmann Nordenholz combine generous silhouettes and contemporary feeling with classical traditions of couture.

With their founded knowledge of tailoring they try to redefine `the occasional clothing´, giving every occasion a meaning, importance and adequate allure without losing the ironic point of view.

They are the winners of the Austrian Fashion Award 2002 for contemporary design.

Originally posted by steeltoe@Oct 3 2004, 10:40 AM
Interesting. The Men's Balenciaga show would not be on the Menswear fashion weeks?
[snapback]383847[/snapback]​
that is a preview of what will be seen in stores next season.

Scott, the model is an amateur.

cant wait for pilati's lip print stuff, hopefully

24 hour later....we will be talking about Dior again

Ditto, Lena, I'm in love too!!! Is there a stock list on the webiste (I'm a lazy bum)?

Faust,on their web site it only lists Park in Vienna and a shop in Tokyo called ACE. Runner should be able to provide info on that one.

Lena, do you remember my mentioning of them to you a while back? I think it was when I was telling you of Claudia...and you know how giddy I get when I discover new and interesting talents. His work seems such a contrast to that "uniform" style alot of Austrian designers have adapted. Alot more texture. His work is extremely romantic and perhaps a bit haunting.

Originally posted by Scott@Oct 4 2004, 10:03 AM
Faust,on their web site it only lists Park in Vienna and a shop in Tokyo called ACE. Runner should be able to provide info on that one.

Lena, do you remember my mentioning of them to you a while back? I think it was when I was telling you of Claudia...and you know how giddy I get when I discover new and interesting talents. His work seems such a contrast to that "uniform" style alot of Austrian designers have adapted. Alot more texture. His work is extremely romantic and perhaps a bit haunting.
[snapback]384880[/snapback]​

Next time I'm in Vienna I'm hitting Park for sure.

I think nobody but the two carries their stuff at the moment. but I'll ask.
this winter collection is actually the first that is finally available here.

interesting preview from balenciaga...more three hundred dollar printed tee shirts?

Originally posted by Dior@Oct 4 2004, 03:48 PM
24 hour later....we will be talking about Dior again
[snapback]384839[/snapback]​

Oh gosh, I can't wait.....I loved our last debate over the couture show, it was like 30 pages long :o

Originally posted by mikeijames@Oct 4 2004, 10:58 AM
interesting preview from balenciaga...more three hundred dollar printed tee shirts?
[snapback]384914[/snapback]​

lmao

Originally posted by mikeijames@Oct 4 2004, 10:58 AM
[snapback]384914[/snapback]​
no idea.
as for mens Marni, I hear there will be small reductions in the prices of S/S 05 stuff.

Originally posted by Acid@Oct 3 2004, 05:54 PM
lets pray pour une bon paris moda semaine :kiss:
[snapback]384419[/snapback]​
:lol:

Can anyone post pictures of the Revillon collection by Rick Owens? I was surprised that none of the sites I surf have anything.... :unsure:

Does anyone know if Martine Sitbon showed? I saw her name on the schedule but can not find any pictures. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->