Paris Fashion Week Schedule S/S 06 Oct. 02-11

The schedule is up at the federation now too, to be found at www.modeaparis.com

I cannot post it though, because the schedule contains too many schedules to be posted :P

Looking forward: Christian Dior S/S 06

17 days to go :clap:

I dont know what to expect, I just cant wait - It doesnt seem a week since I was this exited for the SS05 Collection, I just dont know what to expect from Galliano...What do you guys think?

:flower:

i think that we will see some nude technique, maybe in those short versions or in something else..., john´s a smart bussines man and there for he has already advertised them with kate moss and on the "clients" section, plus, black or black detailing seems to be trendy this summer....that´s why i´m most sure about and i will also like to see some of the holywood dresses translated into luxurious rtw, wich means bright colours with sequined embroideries, but of course mixed with a huge trend that we haven´t seen yet.

adore dior said:
how much are the tickets to go to a dior and chanel show

they don´t sell tickets :(... the invitations are reserved to journalist, buyers, clients and vips.

^ they really should sell tickets, not lots - but just about 20-40 because i would pay so much to be able to go!!:heart:

JR1 said:
17 days to go :clap:

I dont know what to expect, I just cant wait - It doesnt seem a week since I was this exited for the SS05 Collection, I just dont know what to expect from Galliano...What do you guys think?

:flower:

I think Galliano is going to stink as always. I can't wait to see the shows that will really matter, such as Comme des Garcons, Junya Watanabe, and Undercover.

taste is a personal thing.. please respect everyone's taste :wink:

me too ! :buzz:
the only fashion week i'm truly still interested in atleast one collection a day :lol:

Paris Fashion week always rocks!
Can not wait! All the best designers are there (as always).

K I know that fashion week is super cool and important for observing fashion changes around the world and with different designers..but where do I view all of this? Can I watch on tV or is everyone just up and going to Paris to catch as many shows as they can....where do I learn about fashion week in different cities? Help me...I am a very interested fashion novice that is trying to become more familiar with the world of fashion.

Well unless you're actually lucky enough to be going to the shows in Paris.. I think you'll just have to satiate your fashion appetite with pictures online.. (style.com, Gettyimages.com, etc..) they also have videos up for selected designers on style.com

For NY.. they have coverage of the shows on the style network (US).. and they also have videos on their website for selected designers

http://www.olympusfashionweek.com/spring2006/intro.html

Are Getty doing a special like for NYFW?
Best day will be the 4th October... and I'm stuck in London!

j´adore dior said:
i think that we will see some nude technique, maybe in those short versions or in something else..., john´s a smart bussines man and there for he has already advertised them with kate moss and on the "clients" section, plus, black or black detailing seems to be trendy this summer....that´s why i´m most sure about and i will also like to see some of the holywood dresses translated into luxurious rtw, wich means bright colours with sequined embroideries, but of course mixed with a huge trend that we haven´t seen yet.

I hope it won't be like the couture show on first glance. I mean it can be in the details but not as obviously taken from the couture show as the first part of the FW 0506 RTW was from the SS 05 HC show. When I saw how much that resembled SS 05 couture, that turned me of at first....

I got all giddy when I read through the calendar. I love fashion giddiness...its like chambord and champagne.
:smile:

I am pretty excited for comme des garcons, junya watanabe, cosmic wonder, balenciaga, rochas, yves saint laurent, dior, haider ackerman, anne and demuelmeester.

attention all fashionspotters attending the Paris shows.. be prepared :shock:

PARKING LOT: Editors and retailers are eager to escape Milan's traffic snarls, but guess what awaits in Paris next week? French unions announced a general strike day for Oct. 4, the first big day of Paris Fashion Week. That usually translates into major disturbances for all forms of transportation, from flights to buses, leading to bad traffic all over the city.

be brave :cool:
enjoy the shows

oh no!:o

Perhaps,it's a good thing I am unable to attend this season:rolleyes:

What's happened with the calendar? Compared to even two years ago,seems alot smaller;just not that volume like there used to be. Even off-calendar has dwindled down. I know alot of them are probably showing in showroom's but it doesn't seem as exciting as it used to be. Particularly for smaller designers'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->