Patent Leather Boots

calypso

Reaction score
Heya! Just wanting suggestions on how to wear a pair of patent leather boots. They have a flat sole. Would you wear them with black opaque tights or not? Short skirt? Thanks!

I would definitely stick with a neutral (black or grey) colored pair of opaque tights. The high shine of patent leather coupled with colored tights would look too costume-like.

I imagine they'd look great with black tights, a short shift dress in a solid color or simple design, and a jacket. A sort of streamlined mod look.

Thanks! That's the thing...I think they'd look really good as a sort of mod look like you were describing. But other than that, I hope they work where I can wear them to work without looking to crazy! Maybe all black...with a black sweater and not too short skirt and tights? Here's what they look like...

i have a pair of vintage patent white boots. i wear with every color of tights. it all depends on which 'look' you are going for and what you can and cannot 'pull off' , i say just experiement at at home untill you find a look you are comfortable with :wink:

:heart: :heart: love thous boots :heart:

If you whant to be wild and stand out wear some bright colored or patterned tight and a mini, if you whant to be a bit more convervitive try balck or a brigth white would look very intrestinga s well

Those boots looks like a pair of Prada boots I saw at Neiman Marcus the other day...they were ankle though.... Chanel made a look with those boots, worn with a chiffonknee lenght dress...it looked cute :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->