Paula Zrebska

I saw the webside, She showed me it, but .. it's really big suprise for both of Us.

Well, that's quite funny that a model is with an agency and doesn't even know about it :shock::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
fashion week:

[alemodelki.pl]

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got great news! She's going to LONDON next week! And than straight to ATHENS, and next to TOKYO:heart:

Fianally some great polaroids of Paula! So fresh and the colour of her skin is beautiful. There something kind of romantic about her look... :crush::wub:

mariemaud.canalblog.com

Paula Zarebska @ First (London)
Polish beauties are doing well with First Model Management and here is another one to join their development board, First Instinct. Delicate, graceful, sensitive were the first three words to cross our minds when we saw her brand new polaroids. We're impressed by how her very own beauty was capture, so naturally. Polas that don't pretend, pictures that simply show and what you see is what you get - once a lifetime, twice a day. Got the package the afternoon, got the inspiration while the night was falling (down). No stars today, except Paula. Rainy twilight but our girl is 5'10"5 (179 81-60-87) and her look is all about being subtle in front of the camera.

Again, her surname is Zarebska, not Zrebska, could mods please change it? :flower:

I love those polas :heart: They are so cute, innocent :flower: GO BABY! She's in London right now.

I love her on polaroids, but I don't like her at runway...
she's got beautiful eye colour:blush:

nice street style :wink: Which agencies represent her in Tokyo and Athens?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->