Pauline Surget

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
With Karin Models :flower:

Following is from FDIB

Another french girl, another style, another story. Pauline's story is just beginning and the 16-years-old is writing the first chapter of her career these days, with Karin Models in Paris. In a very lovely way. Her first go-see was on her birthday a little earlier this month and we beg you to believe us if we say it's a very good start. Time will tell but her second appointment two days later sounds pretty promising as well. With her huge and hugely expressive blue eyes, her ethereal and untouched look, Pauline arrives on the stage with quite a peculiar portfolio. The cherry on the top: she's 5'9 (175 81-60-90).

5kk9z6.jpg

6qi7p5.jpg

1195o5c.jpg

source: Fashion Does it Better

wow.. masha tyelna, but more real looking, if you know what i mean.
can't decide if i like her or not but time will tell.

Liked her at Issey.

Style say she's with IMG - I wonder if she switched or if it's just an error.

^She's still on Karin's board on modelwire. Her measurements:
Height: 5'9.5"/177cm
Bust: 32.5"/83cm
Waist: 23.5"/60cm
Hips: 34.5"/88cm

And some shots from an editorial...
Allégorie Implicite
Ph. Louis Décamps

modelwire

models.com
daily duo

A dancer, musician, and already a campaign face (Gaspard Yurkievich), Pauline made her debut in Paris this season at the shows for Issey Miyake, Zucca, Tsumori Chisato and Tara Jarmon. Her wide eyed beauty and flowing blonde hair has already made this little birdy one of our favourite new French girls.

models.com

KPIMG_00008_ORG.jpg

KPIMG_00013_ORG.jpg

KPIMG_00011_ORG.jpg

P1040847.jpg

P1040844.jpg

P1040831.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Decribe yourself: I’m 18, I was born in Paris and I have 2 older sisters. Someone who got to know me would be surprised to learn that I became a musician when I was only 13.

What music do you like? I like all kinds music.

Your daily uniform and your best pece of clothing: my daily uniform… well jeans or a skirt and a tee shirt. The piece of clothing I’m most proud of is the pendant my parents gave me for my 18th birthday.

Your recent purchases: Celine bag, lots of clothes and a Valentine’s day present.

What do you love in modeling? My favourite thing about modeling are travelling and meeting new people.

Favourite stores in Paris: Colette and Galeries Lafayette.

Most recent discovery: a Thai restaurant in the 8th arrondissement.

Favourite make-up product: YSL Touche Eclat

What makes you the happiest? …being with the people I love

Secret thing to do when I’m feeling down? Eating!

The treat you would forget a diet for? cheesecake.
blog.justwm

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->