Duleeshab

wiser now
Reaction score
Peachy keen pass

From correspondents in London
July 06, 2005

0,10114,5024310,00.jpg
Norty, norty ... Pete Doherty / Reuters

UK rock bad boy Pete Doherty has reportedly blamed Bob Geldof's teenage daughter Peaches for his shambolic Live 8 performance.

The Babyshambles frontman, also known as supermodel Kate Moss' boyfriend, appeared dazed and confused during his dreadful duet with Elton John in London's Hyde Park on Saturday. Doherty staggered about the stage and was woefully out of tune as he blundered through T-Rex's Children of the Revolution.

Doherty pointed the finger for his embarrassing rendition at 16-year-old Peaches Geldof.

"I wasn't lost for words and I wasn't out of it on drugs," Doherty said to the Daily Mirror from the Spanish island of Ibiza.

"Just before I went on stage Peaches squeezed my bum hard and whispered something rather suggestive to me. It left me in such shock I didn't know where I was.

"Bob Geldof has organised this amazing global event, I was facing 210,000 people, the cameras were rolling, and f---ing Elton John is dueting with me," the 26-year-old continued.

"And Bob's daughter has secretly made a pass at me. It's all I can think about. It did my head in. I didn't think Bob would be very happy."

Kate Moss and troubled rock star Pete Doherty have become the most sought-after couple on Britain's party circuit.

The pair have beaten royals, aristocrats and last year's hottest couple, Jude Law and Sienna Miller, to head the list.

Doherty's spells in prison and his reputation as a recovering drug addict has done nothing to dent the unlikely couple's popularity with Britain's party elite.

The Most Invited list, compiled for August's issue of Tatler magazine, cements the pair's reputation as Britain's glamorous couple.

The pair, who both have children from different partners, recently appeared together at Glastonbury and are rumoured to be marrying this northern summer.

Babyshambles singer Doherty, 26, and his 31-year-old catwalk queen girlfriend have rarely been out of the headlines since they began dating. The former Libertines star, whose performance at Live 8 was criticised as shambolic, has had brushes with the law for burgling the flat of his ex-Libertines bandmate and possessing a flick knife.

news.com.au

blaming a 16 year old in the press? grow up, Pete!

Hang on, didn't he say it was Kate who ruined his performance? :huh: I'm confused.....

^These stories are probably made up by the tabs.
I can't get over Pete's make up and captain's outfit.It's so cute.
*pinches his cheeks*

xpete9ll.jpg

ypete1uw.jpg

I've never thought of Pete Doherty as a 'bad boy' - he looks like he might cry if you stole his lollipop.

^ :rofl: he does look kind of like a cuddly little something... a dirty cuddling little something. a teddy bear?

^He does actually resemble a rather odd, stoned teddy bear.....

My girlfriend would like to add that Pete Doherty's face 'looks like vomit'. Harsh...

your gf sounds very funny !! and what she says is so true

Less crack & more rehearsing Pete!

Typical Junkie behaviour - they always blame others - never themselves...

Blaming the 16-year-old daughter of the Organiser for his bad performance REALLY goes too far! :yuk:

Who is he fooling...a **** grab isn't that affecting....

he looks drugged out to me during live8.

Kalista said:
Hang on, didn't he say it was Kate who ruined his performance? :huh: I'm confused.....
Apparently any one who isn't him - or drugs - is responsible for ruining his performance.

PrinceOfCats said:
I've never thought of Pete Doherty as a 'bad boy' - he looks like he might cry if you stole his lollipop.
:rofl: perhaps that's what put him off - his lollipop was stolen and his singing was thereby impaired. Tragic, I tell you :ninja:

tiffany said:
Apparently any one who isn't him - or drugs - is responsible for ruining his performance.

:rofl: perhaps that's what put him off - his lollipop was stolen and his singing was thereby impaired. Tragic, I tell you :ninja:

:lol: Bwah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerry Galea
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->