Pedro Lourenço F/W 10.11 Paris

Oh wow...I love how immaculately all the detailing and panelling is executed. What I love most is the juxtaposition between the beautiful light sheer material and the stark, structured leather. The shoes are wonderfully imaginative too. Will keep my eye on this very young talent!

Pedro Lourenço - F/W 10.11 - Preview/Full Edited Show (All Looks)

omg, i cannot believe how talented and accomplished he is at his age. if this is what he is doing at 19, it will be amazing to see what he manages to do down the line. these clothes are so architectural and beautiful.

its unbelievable, isnt it?! Pedro is very talented! I love his parents too. He lives very close to fashion since always. I can't see him doing anything else apart from creating!

people see balenciaga and balmain in everything (rolls eyes)
I think this F**** brilliant and its all by a 19 year old kid , im shocked.

if it's true, then i'm almost shocked to death:shock:
this collection is fantastic, and i don't really see balenciaga in these.

but i thought this designer might admire Hussein Chalayan a lot,
the vibe in this collection keeps reminding me of Hussein's works before.
the cutting is sooo stunning and impressive! totally makes my day

Last edited by a moderator:
This collection is just amazing, love it so much! Fantastic architectural shapes with impeccable and wonderfully detailed tailoring, I also love all the plastic/leather elements. And wow, all this in the age of 19 already! Fabulous debut, keeping my fingers crossed for him :wub:

He reminds me of Christopher Kane in terms of sticking to a singular theme in a collection. But he does it really well, some of the techniques echo Givenchy Haute couture pieces.
I'm impressed with his work, esp for a 19 y/o designer. Great Paris debut. Will see how he'll develop from here.

This collection is very original, that is something hard to come by these days. I have a lot of faith in Pedro, I think he will really do well in the near future.

He should really get someone else to design his footwear though...

omg, i cannot believe how talented and accomplished he is at his age. if this is what he is doing at 19, it will be amazing to see what he manages to do down the line. these clothes are so architectural and beautiful.

wow, he is only 19!!! that is amazing. never heard of him before, but I'll be following him from now on :blush: beautiful collection :heart:

Wow this is incredible! I can't believe how young he is; he started when he was 12!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->