People's Design Award 2007

SomethingElse

Press escape to continue.
Reaction score
What is good design? Is it form? Is it function? You tell us!

Make YOUR design voice heard by voting for the 2007 People's Design Award. Whether it's handmade or mass-produced, high-end or lowbrow, if it's an example of good design, we want to know about it!

» Browse and vote for your favorite nominees.

» Can't find what you want to vote for? Nominate as many designs as you like, but think carefully because you only get one vote.

Cast your vote before 6:00 p.m. EST on October 16, 2007 for your favorite design, and check back on this site on October 18 at 10:00 p.m. EST to see the winner announced live at the National Design Awards gala in New York City.

Celebrate National Design Week October 14–20 with free admission to Cooper-Hewitt all week long, courtesy of Target.

cooperhewitt.org

oh, quite a difficult decision :P i guess it all depends on what we want something to be used as... if it's fashion, of course you want something interesting and nice to wear
And if it's architecture, of course you'd like something unusual and interesting to look @

in the end i chose Bin Bin by Lisa Roberts ^_^ Maybe because I'm such a textile fanatic..but also because it is functional, has a stark simple design and has a great concept + clear message--it being something that looks like garbage to hold garbage : nice idea for contemporary times

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lamballe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->