Peter Pilotto S/S 10 London

yes,chris de vos. although peter does the main designing whilst chris is the man behind the details and i believe the print work.

It's actually the other way around, Scott - Christoffer, who has previously worked for Westwood, is doing the draping/pattern cutting and Peter specializes on the development of the digital printworks. :flower:

awesome. totally awesome. Both fashion weeks have been such a let down thus far, and Peter Pilotto are totally coming out with something fresh and interesting and pretty and wearable. Thank God :heart:

It's actually the other way around, Scott - Christoffer, who has previously worked for Westwood, is doing the draping/pattern cutting and Peter specializes on the development of the digital printworks. :flower:

ooops:blush: i knew it was one way or the other:lol:

chris does,when they were doing more embellishments,work on those aspects though. and the accessories.

The dress on Ali Micheal is so beautiful the way the red bleeds into the grey is pretty, lovely collection :heart: thanks for posting!

Amazing collection :heart: Does anyone have detail pics? I would love to see some...

pilotto

Peter Pilotto for "stella contemporary fashion award"

google pictures :smile:

Attachments

• karte4_pilotto-1.jpg
    karte4_pilotto-1.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 7
So glad Pilotto has toned down his prints this season and concentrated a bit more on shape and pieces that will stand the test of time.
I love this jacket.

Nothing striking or new, but it's really well done and pretty, such a pleasing collection. Even though they're young, I hope they'd up their ante for Fall.

beautiful!
i am surprised people like him dont get more attention here.. they are some of london's best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->