Philippe Dubuc Men's Fall 2003

xopher215

Reaction score
I liked the collection overall, but I think the coats are particularly outstanding. A variety of different cuts and styles and each made unique somehow. Gotz to :wub: the armwarmers too. :shock:

8)

<span style='font-size:10'>21 Feb - Edited to add deleted pictures.</span>

I love that second plate :wub: (ooh the jackets :o !) but the first one is really :roll:

Great collection! There's a wide variety of fabrics... The coats look soft and comfortable and the jackets are eyecatchers.

[ot:ff94b3f331]Xopher, where do you find the pictures?[/ot:ff94b3f331]

stylish boy
somwhere in castelbajac mood(the poncho coat&weawen plaid fabrics)

Isn't it just about perfect? :D More info:

<span style='font-size:10'>excerpted from fashionwindows.com</span>,<span style='font-size:11'> Timothy Hagy, 25 Jan 2003</span>
<span style='font-size:12'>Next up, was a snowy blast from Montréal, when designer Philippe Dubuc blew into town like a winter storm.

His invitation had arrived in a test tube bottle some days earlier, an auspicious omen of things to come.

The runway was piled high with driven snow and highlighted with ice-blue lighting. To make it complete, a single waiter scurried about with frosty bottles of Moët et Chandon Brut Impérial Rosé.

To a soundtrack of howling wolves and blowing wind, the show unfolded...</span>

Yum-yum!
That's how you look on those ensembles!
Like the entire collection ...
love the coats, sweaters and jeans ... specially the ones on very light/dark colors!

Quite nice, with the military theme clear in some of the jackets. I think its quite a classical and wearable collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->