Piano Playin'

papa_levante

oh! darling
Reaction score
Does anyone have a craving for beautiful piano music like I do? :wub:

If you ever really pay attention, so many movies and television commercials use basic piano pieces in the background. And most of the time, it's a solo piano, no other instruments. (How honorable!) :D

Some of my favorite modern pianists are Yiruma, Yanni, and Yann Tiersen. (All Y's!) :lol:

Yiruma's 'River Flows In You'

Yanni's 'Felista' (written for his mother, aww)

Dustin O'Halloran's 'Opus 36' from Marie Antoinette

Aphex Twin's 'Avril 14th'

Please enjoy! It'll soothe your soul. :flower:

Great thread! I am pleased you started this. Most songs in my playlist are instrumental solo piano music. :wub: :wub: Although I am drawn mostly to the classics like the works of the famous ones, Chopin, Beethoven, Mozart et. al. to lesser known composers who still make brilliant scores like Scarlatti, Scriabin, Faure, Alkan, Mendelssohn.. the list is endless..

And I'm also a fan of local talent. I love to play local songs but I only listen to instrumental versions (preferrably piano), and I can play the piano fairly well though I'm not really a pro at it. :lol:

I use to listen to Chopin, he has some romantic songs that just melt your heart in a heart beat. I usually listen to piano songs on the radio, so I don't really know many artists really but it's always pleasant to listen to a beautiful piano song.

I listen to this over and over and over again..

My last recital piece before leaving for college (how i miss those days)

:clap: Thank you all for your contributions!!! When I have more time, I look forward to listening to all of these YouTube clips. :flower:

I like to play pop tunes from time to time. One of my favorites is 'You Are The Moon' by The Hush Sound. ^_^

Kind of emo-ish but I knew I wanted to learn it once I heard it. :crush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avococo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->