Bust: 30" / 76 cm
Waist: 23" / 58 cm
Hips: 34" / 86 cm
Shoe size: 7
Hair color: brown
Hair length: long
Eyes: blue

*Supreme

Thanks for opening this thread !! :flower: Ruthie, another model in common ! :wink: :heart:

Oh, mariemaud! We have so many model loves in common. Good taste! ^_^ I searched for her thread every day since she first appeared on the Supreme website (apparently she has been with Model Management prior to Supreme) and there never was one, so I reached the breaking point and said MUST MAKE PIVETA THREAD! :smile::smile: Hopefully Supreme will get her some test shoots soon! I'm excited. I really like her facial features. I wonder if she is Spanish? A lot of Spanish websites came up when I searched for her.

hmmm its a no-go for me by the looks of her polas... too plain
will have to see some work to make the full judgement tho!

ruthie said:
Oh, mariemaud! We have so many model loves in common. Good taste! ^_^ I searched for her thread every day since she first appeared on the Supreme website (apparently she has been with Model Management prior to Supreme) and there never was one, so I reached the breaking point and said MUST MAKE PIVETA THREAD! :smile::smile: Hopefully Supreme will get her some test shoots soon! I'm excited. I really like her facial features. I wonder if she is Spanish? A lot of Spanish websites came up when I searched for her.
First of all thanks for karma, sweetie :woot: :flower: :heart: :blush:
I really believe she has some great potential (it's not because she's with Supreme, but I think they chose her because of it...:rolleyes: :wink: btw I love many of Supreme current models:heart: ) I'm very excited and looking forward to seeing test shoots too ! :woot: :heart: I've just made her profile on my blog but unfortunately didn't find any other pics as the polas...:blush:
Did you manage to find something ? :flower:

ruthie said:
I wonder if she is Spanish? A lot of Spanish websites came up when I searched for her.
Geovana's Brazilian.

2qls5mg.jpg
2wcjwir.jpg

2dj2pzp.jpg
312gtv6.jpg

monica monteiro

I never did find anymore pictures on the internet of her. Hopefully there will be more soon. I will keep seraching! Saracita, thank you for letting us know she's Brasilian! I guess I mistook Portuguese for Spanish. How bad of me, I took Spanish classes for two years. Seems I forgotten the majority of what I learned already. ^_^ Gorgeous pictures, too! Thanks!

Mariemaud! Supreme must read this forum and follow our hopes [commands.. ^_^] because they have updated her book online. :smile: :smile: :smile:

1902_21589.jpg
1902_21588.jpg

*Supreme

Last edited by a moderator:
ruthie said:
Mariemaud! Supreme must read this forum and follow our hopes [commands.. ^_^] because they have updated her book online. :smile: :smile: :smile:
*Supreme
:lol: :lol: :heart: :heart:
thanks Ruthie ! :flower: amazing legs btw...:P

You're welcome! & I wholly agree, she has great, long legs!

I do see quite a few similarities between Maggie G... and Piveta. Piveta is fresher and better looking, though, in my opinion, but I have much more of a bias towards models than actresses. :smile:

It's amazing what a prestigious agency can do for a girl [such a Supreme for Piveta] :smile: Here's some older pictures:
piveta3.png
piveta4.png

piveta1.png
piveta2.png

*monicamonteiro

Why did Supreme flip her name around?

She looks like a random 12-year-old to me. Cute, but very plain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkim991905
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->