Pixie Lott

LolaSvelt

Reaction score
I predict that this girl is going to have a big year. Her debut single, Mama Do, is expected to top the charts in the UK this Sunday.

Here are some pictures:

At the Music Industry Trusts' Award (11th June, 2009:(

thecelebritycity

oohh i havent heard her music but i have heard quite a bit of industry hype around her..one to watch!!

Mama Do is an amazing song :D Her cover of Kings Of Leon's Use Somebody is also brilliant.

Pixie Lott leaving Radio 1 Studios - 04/12/09

thecelebritycity.com

Pixie Lott leaving GMTV Studios - 05/26/09

thecelebritycity.com

Pixie Lott leaving Sketch nightclub in London - 06/08/09

celeb-city

Pixie Lott at the G-Shhhhh party at 24 Club in London - 06/11/09

celeb-city

Pixie Lott attends day one of the Isle of Wight Festival at Seaclose Park on June 12, 2009 in Newport, Isle of Wight.

celeb-city

[Piece Of Me];5813355 said:
Mama Do is an amazing song :D Her cover of Kings Of Leon's Use Somebody is also brilliant.
Yeah,I love that KOL's cover.It gives me chills everytime.
I can't wait for the album.

Single/album promos:

Mail on Sunday Photoshoot:

thecelebritycity

are you serious? :o I was 100 percent sure that she is more than 20. thanks for info though :flower: :smile:

Thanks for the pictures. Keep hearing about Pixie Lott, even though I can't put her name to the music yet. Like her style, seems quite experimental at the moment and like she's trying out new stuff, will be interesting to see how her style evolves.

Yes, I too was shocked when I read that she was 18. She got a record deal at 16!

Just saw her on Graham Norton, amazing voice! She reminds me of Duffy sometimes... lookswise :innocent: I think it might be the hair!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->