Playboy France April/May 2009 : Helena Noguerra by Bryan Adams

Oh, it's hot. Love fences! Glad to see Bryan Adams has a raison d'etre after all. Heh...

I believe Playboy France's only way to face the recession was to become a biannual publication...

Biannual....that's defeat for a Playboy publication.

I thought something was amiss, because we hadn't seen a new issue since the February one.

But out of all the magazines on the newsstand, you'd think a Playboy would find ways of selling itself, it's not as if skin ever goes out of fashion.

Ughh! Sorry I meant bimonthly publication :blush::flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought something was amiss, because we hadn't seen a new issue since the February one.

But out of all the magazines on the newsstand, you'd think a Playboy would find ways of selling itself, it's not as if skin ever goes out of fashion.

Men. You throw a little art their way, and it just turns them right off. Most of them, that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just bought it. It's pretty good.

The Playmate of the Month is Erica Bertoni photographed by Paolo Zambaldi and there's another editorial with French model Aurélie Claudel shot by Riccardo Tinelli.
The menswear editorial is photographed by Fred Jacobs. The model is not credited.
And there's also an pretty long interview with Jeremy Scott that I'm about to read.
That's it :flower:

I hope you don't actually believe that...

I don't know how else to explain the progression of p*rn*gr*phy. It used to look exquisite....I'm sure I don't need to explain the current state of affairs :ninja:

But anyway, it's bimonthly not biannual, now there's still hope for the human sexual aesthetic :lol:

The cover is wonderful, I love the idea of the fence + Casanova looks pretty cool as well :heart:

Hi DieselMax

Aurélie Claudel shot by Riccardo Tinelli: these 2 are a couple by the way ( I think I saw the pix posted in her thread on TFS).

Could you scan the Erica Bertoni pix please if you have time (and if you think they are any good)?
Do you know what agency she is with?

I have just bought it. It's pretty good.

The Playmate of the Month is Erica Bertoni photographed by Paolo Zambaldi and there's another editorial with French model Aurélie Claudel shot by Riccardo Tinelli.
The menswear editorial is photographed by Fred Jacobs. The model is not credited.
And there's also an pretty long interview with Jeremy Scott that I'm about to read.
That's it :flower:

matthaeus123, could you repost them?
i can't enlarge the pics.
TIA:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->