Playing dress up!

i've never been in this thread before, and it's made me chuckle - go edie!!!!! more people should post here, it's really fun :smile:

^thanks thefunkykitten sometimes i feel like so loner in this topic that i do stop posting playing dress up as I hope someone decides to post as well something...:blush:

come on join me!! we all try things sometimes before we decide what to waer and even we like to try things that maybe dont make sense out on the streets but its fun try them at home^_^

I keep on playing and wishing people join me...

playing_5th02.jpg
playing_5th04.jpg

- oldie and big Social Distortion t shirt gift from Mike Ness who was signed up but I like to wear the clothes...
- short gray denim skirt i cut a logn time ago as it was looong and with some stuff in
- black belt
- necklace made of color clips
- black hair band hiding my fringe
- lil' white jacket
- black flip flops

playing_5th01.jpg

- black short trousers
- The Last Vegas black t shirt a gift from my friends band they rock!!
- Asian printing style shirt wore open
- white lil' jacket
- black flip flops

Just a silly playing dress up today but i like how the kiddies colorful scarf goes on here... like a serpent around my neck and back as holding on the denim skirt... the other scarf is used like a summerish top...

playing_9thS01.jpg

okay, this is me quite literally playing dress up! this one is ghetto kid with a feminine gender bending twist.

vogue tshirt from my shop
red cardigan from primark
red bum bag from charity shop
jane norman wet look leggings from ebay
sequined cap a present from my friend amy
nerd glasses from sobeys in oasis market birmingham

Attachments

• DSC_00098.jpg
    DSC_00098.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 7
I know this is probably the style not really appreciated here but.. I like it and it was fun to dress up like this again(I will probably wear it to some gothic/cyber/industrial event)

dreadfalls/dreads - made by myself
blouse -terranova
corset - Nosferatu
retro broach - random shop with accesories
jabot -made by my friend

2part1-1.jpg

I love post #497 and #498. You kind of remind me of Anja Rubik. Maybe it's because of the face shape :smile:

Here's me toga-ing for the first time just over 2 years ago when I got to college. What else does one do when they go to a college that is the epitome of what Animal House portrayed college to be (plus good academics!)

togaa.jpg

And me mid-winter (when I was back in South America) attempting to try out clothing that I own that isn't naturally me. I was trying to figure out if some of it could be salvaged or should be donated. I kept the tights and shoes on for all of them, regardless of whether or not it matched.

Just plain flat-out not me:
outfit9.jpg

Ended up donating this shirt:
outfit8.jpg

The toga re-surfaces almost 2 years later:
outfit7.jpg

Photo source: Moi, and my horrible photography skills of course of course! And excuse that tissue on the floor. I forgot when I took that pic that my house family's little untrained dog came in my room and peed on the floor. And pardon the lack of makeup and unbrushed hair. I don't look that much better with it, hehe.

More! They get slightly better (does anyone know how to de-wrinkle a hideously wrinkled skirt such as the one above by the way?). Still trying to work with clothes that aren't me. I'm just not meant to have quirky style. It's really horrible on my body especially. Oh and the tights and shoes start to match slightly better . . .

Could not tell you where one would wear this . . . The dress is for the club and the sweater is for the street:
outfit5.jpg

Without a belt I look super-pregnant. I really need more belts, especially nice ones, since I have zero of those:

outfit4.jpg

So much purple:
outfit3.jpg

OK well not pregnant from this angle:
outfit2.jpg

Business or pleasure?
outfit1r.jpg

playing01.jpg

- French connection t shirt
- soft green jacket like some t shirt details
- Tops shop elastic medium length shorts
- black panties
- black chucks
- colorful shades
- two scarf one as a necklace and another as a proper one

playing1st001.jpg
playing1st02.jpg

- Black top and long shorts
- Strong pink jacket (borrowed from mum)
- 80s scarf I found 'round home... I think was my sister's:D:P

I actually love this result to go out but my first idea has been more like stay cool at home and extremely comfy at the same time ^_^
playing3rd001.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaseminnnn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->