Pochette Straps

FashionVixen

Reaction score
I've been looking at alot of Cherry Blossom and Murakami pouchettes on eBay and have seen many long carrying straps with tissue binding them coming with the bag. Do these normally come with the bags or are these tell-tale signs of a fake? Thannks :flower:

That's usually a sign of fakes.

Now of course some sellers might, for some reason, choose to wrap their authentic products with tissue paper, but, it's just not that likely. :P

Another good way to tell whether something is fake is to see if the seller has multiple copies of the same Vuitton bag for sale simulatenously. Vuitton doesn't do wholesale so it's very unlikely that a seller would have large quantities of their bags on sale at any given time.

Maybe im being too harsh, but im quite suspicious of ebay sellers thehuangfamily or something like that. Maybe they get wholesale or whatever...but they sure do have lots of cherry blossom bags on sale :ninja:

Originally posted by vintage_princess@May 25th, 2004 - 8:57 pm
Maybe im being too harsh, but im quite suspicious of ebay sellers thehuangfamily or something like that. Maybe they get wholesale or whatever...but they sure do have lots of cherry blossom bags on sale :ninja:
well, as far as i know they only sell authentic :smile:

i've heard of the LV bags coming with plastic wrapped around the handle but never tissue.

I guess they are the reason why there was a shortage on Cherry blossom LVs all around the world :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->