Pointy Toes

suzi_stiltz

Reaction score
I love the look and lines of these pointies but the price ($ 250) is too much for me.

Everyone think points are still in for spring?

Anyone know where I can get some affordable super pointies?

well, they are in where i live. and that's the old continent. i have no idea about the USA, sorry. but i have noticed stores have started to bring in rouder toes (which i hate, but c'est la vie). i think it will depend on the public's response. they already tried to incorporate them in the F/W and failed, so maybe there's hope for me :grrr:

Can't say that I am a pointy shoe girl myself, but I have 2 Swedish friends who look darling in them :flower: I guess it is all about about the presentation>>>

I think rounded toes are meant to be "in" but i dont care anyway i love pointy toe shoes! But the ones you posted look a little severe lol :P :heart:

Originally posted by suzi_stiltz@Mar 12th, 2004 - 3:46 pm
I love the look and lines of these pointies but the price ($ 250) is too much for me.

Im not sure where you live..but Im sure you can afford Nine West Shoes...I have a few pairs of their shoes and they are very comfy and affordable...here are some pics:

5.jpg

NWNADJAPD.jpg

AMIENSO9PD.jpg

NWALAMEDAPD.jpg

They usually have matching purses...

i like zara for inexpensive, great-looking shoes...

I dunno.. I always go to DSW to find shoes that are affordable for me.

I love and mostly wear pointy shoes but the ones you posted are "too pointy" that they are too harsh looking, maybe because of the metallic material :unsure:

I'd have to say that super-pointy shoes are out since quite a while, pointy ones will always be in style sort of...

The ones originally posted are a bit too pointy, no?

yep, super pointy are not in fashion anymore but pointed shoes will always be. and im happy they will since i love them :innocent:

Originally posted by luna@Mar 12th, 2004 - 7:08 pm
I dunno.. I always go to DSW to find shoes that are affordable for me.
I have alot of shoes from DSW. :P

Pointy toes rule. Of course, I always get the "Are you an elf?" and "Don't those hurt?" comments from people at my school.. :wacko:

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Mar 12th, 2004 - 7:10 pm
Pointy toes rule. Of course, I always get the "Are you an elf?" and "Don't those hurt?" comments from people at my school.. :wacko:

Ughh...I get those too!! The elf comments are really getting overdone... :innocent:

pointy/pointed toes are extremely common in europe and thank god comments are being left out :rolleyes:

however, i think there is a limit to pointy- ness B)
if its starts to look too harsch, then the point is too long :innocent:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Mar 13th, 2004 - 7:00 am
pointy/pointed toes are extremely common in europe and thank god comments are being left out :rolleyes:

however, i think there is a limit to pointy- ness B)
if its starts to look too harsch, then the point is too long :innocent:
when i went to american for a holiday, i was surprised that not many women wore shoes, let alone pointy shoes. but the thing that totally shocked me is people gave me nasty comments when i was walking! somebody told me "nice WITCH shoes!!", it was amusing.

edited: and i agree with you about the point. some shoes are really pointy but they don't have that harsh look. it's all about how wide the shoe is, i think.

Originally posted by Purr@Mar 14th, 2004 - 12:04 pm
but the thing that totally shocked me is people gave me nasty comments when i was walking! somebody told me "nice WITCH shoes!!", it was amusing.
You know, I generally like Americans. They're often friendly and open. I guess the down-side to this openess is that some people are thoughtless and think they can comment on anything...

:wacko:

I was also surprised by the way people would comment on things when I was in LA...

Originally posted by Missy44x+Mar 12th, 2004 - 10:57 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Missy44x @ Mar 12th, 2004 - 10:57 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-suzi_stiltz@Mar 12th, 2004 - 3:46 pm

Im not sure where you live..but Im sure you can afford Nine West Shoes...I have a few pairs of their shoes and they are very comfy and affordable...here are some pics:

5.jpg

NWNADJAPD.jpg

AMIENSO9PD.jpg

NWALAMEDAPD.jpg

They usually have matching purses... [/b][/quote]
I REALLY :heart: :heart: THESE YELLOW ONES!!! :buzz:

I love pointy shoes...no super elf pointed one but the kinda square ones... Round toe shoes make my feet too small for my body I wear a 6.5...I end up looking deformed

I have a pair of black Prada pointy toed loafers (womens) that I absolutely adore!...and I found them in a vintage store down here for 100 dollars :woot:

nice find ale ! :flower:

i adore pointy shoes..not harsh ones...SLIGHTLY rounded.... they are DEFINATELY my obsession fetish etc haha :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->