Polaroids/Digitals

Originally Posted by drama_qween1990
Here is a friend of mine - model obviously... these are her polaroids, but dont tell anyone I posted them:P !!

She's beautiful I think... although these pictures arent the best I dont think...

Tell me your opinion.

They don't look like your typical model polariods - the one's done in the bedroom look like she took them herself - agencies never put shots like that out in the public. Plus no offense she is not the right shape for a model - maybe plus sized

...how the heck can her hips be only 83 cm?! that's impossible...agencies measure the widest part of your bum...unfortunately...:smile:

sYdneY__ said:
[/i]

They don't look like your typical model polariods - the one's done in the bedroom look like she took them herself - agencies never put shots like that out in the public. Plus no offense she is not the right shape for a model - maybe plus sized

But just for the record - I find her body quite wonderful!! definetly NOT plus-sized...:blink:

sYdneY__ said:
[/i]

PLUS SIZED?!

Lol. Did you read her measurements?? Oh... yea only one is like the "offical" set of polaroids, but the other two are like "hers" which she took by herself.

Shes tiny btw, she may be 5"8' but she only weights 48kgs? DEFINATLY not plus sized.... :rolleyes: And yeah, her hips are only 83cm, the swimsuit ones do nothing for her figure, i must admit that. her *** = tiny. Me = jelous of that. But she has gorgeous coloured skin and her haiirrrr!!! :P in them. Well im just saying, she is NOT plus sized. :lol: Thats almost laughable.

Asya Savicheva's first ever polaroids...

photo.html
photo.html

Glad to see you love her, Surfbunny and Drama_qween1990 ! :wink:

^haha ditto, I hope it's just the picture which makes them look so awful..also her eyebrows..okay I'll stop now:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->