The Fashion Spot's Top 100 Models (2015-present)

littlekiki

Reaction score
Hello all!

I have been keeping track of each and every model's career in the fashion industry for the past 4.5 years, and it was requested that I put together the Top 50 models since the very beginning. However, I went a little overboard and I thought it would be much more interesting to do the Top 100 Models since 2015! The list is almost complete. I thought a little speculation/discussion would be fun!

What are your predictions?
Who do you predict as Top 10?
Who do you think will not make the list that everyone thought would make it?
Who do you think deserves spots?

Let's discuss!

Wow, thank you so much for doing this! Your work is incredible!
My predictions are definitely Anna Ewers, Edie Campbell, Mica Arganaraz, Vittoria Ceretti and Julia Nobis for the high fashion darlings, Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid, Fei Fei Sun, Karlie Kloss, Joan Smalls for the girls who are commercially successful and also work in high fashion..
I'm so curious

Most top models from today come from that 2013-2014-2015 era (Anna, Lexi, Binx, Eddie, Imaan (2013), Mica, Rianne, Kiki, Sora (2014), Vittoria, Lineisy, Birgit (2015)...so all of them for sure, plus the hot newfaces like Adut, Fran, the established faces like Fei Fei, Julia Nobis, Joan, Karlie, Saskia, Irina etc and also the nepo girls (Gigi, Bella, Kendull, Kaia, Cara D) and obviously some older faces like Freja, Doutzen, Amber, Mariacarla, Naomi, Kate, Carolyn, Sasha, Natasha, etc etc.

Somehow I kept thinking about Anna Ewers and Karlie Kloss for this matter. They both have this staying power from 2015 to present. But, I have a gut feeling that the Top 10 will be filled by, of course, the nepo models that it could be possible one of them will eventually get #1.

I'd also include Liu Wen, Adwoa, Grace Elizabeth, and Cong He. All big stars of the past five years.

It's been almost a year since I've posted this thread and I haven't forgotten about it. I would love to post a Top 100 models of the last 5 years based on the data I've collected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->