POP #38 S/S 2018 : Cindy Crawford, Stella Tennant & Hiandra Martinez

Cont.

streeters.com/news/pop-magazine-spring-summer-2018-pop-fetish-bags

great editorial !! and i love the squirrel one with felice :heart:

Teller completely lost it. His recent work says nothing to me.

Sassen's editorial could say Koto Bolofo instead and I wouldn't think twice about it. Very generic.

I like Lena's edit. That's all.

Teller completely lost it.

I said THAT more than a four years ago, right after I've joined this marvelous forum/community, but then mods started to telling me that "I'm too much opinionated", so I said myself: "Zee, darling, just shut up and drive!" :D

ANOTHER SIDE OF PARIS
Photographer: Reto Schmidd
Stylist: Danielle Van Camp
Hair: Gilles Degivry
Make-Up: Anthony Preel
Models: Chu Wong & Sunniva Vaatevik

daniellevancamp.com

Wow thanks Zorka, can't wait to get this issue! I do wish they'd get rid of the lengthy Juergen Teller pieces, or at least have him focus more on fashion and models like his W work. What a waste of pages on things like frogs and banana peels and splatters on cement. Although this issue's Teller ed is more fashion than the last couple issues

Saw and bought this issue yesterday in Toronto. It's fantastic.

Half of the Reto Schmid above is not in the issue. The sacai interview is good. The Natacha R-L and Andre walker even better!

Michael Collins is the best writer in fashion magazines at present. Him and Stevie Dance.

Stevie on phoebe made me have a little cry..... It had been a long day.....

Oh, we got Cindy Crawford!
Yay! What should do with her?
...mmmm don't know.
Oh! I've got it! lets make her an 80's super model!
That's amazing! We're amazing!

What total waste of an opportunity. The cover of her face, sideways, is nice at least.

The Teller Ed is incredible - the rest is really fiercely meh.

Last edited by a moderator:
i bought it earlier this week with System magazine and seriously i liked it ! Amazing issue, i wished Teller was not in there but overall nothing to complain about. Bravo Pop !

POP had a new magazine called Swerve on its instagram last night..... The cover was by Alasdair McLellan.... But now it's gone.....

Perhaps it was a joke and I missed the English humour. Shame. It looked better than most everything else on here.

Anyone???

Was it hype? Was it Opportunistic Pseudo Journalism! :woot:

(Loving this Vetements Moment)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->