Porter #33 Summer Escape 2019 : Liya Kebede by Cass Bird

Radiant smile and I like that it's a classic Porter cover, but what happened to her breasts?

She's glowing! They managed to capture the essence of summer perfectly. Makes me want to ditch the office and head to the beach ASAP.

I don't think it's the most flattering picture of Liya but that smile is everything! Love seeing her on the covers!

The queen is back... still can’t believe she hasn’t had a British Vogue cover.

Cortina continues to deliver. Perfect cover...
Even if she is flat chested, i’m confused now because of you @Benn98 :lol:

I don’t mind the cover but I’m a little sad this is the cover Porter magazines as we know it will be going out on.

HQ Subscribers Cover:

SCAN BY VOGUE28

Review - 178 Pages.

MAKING WAVES
Cover Star: Liya Kebede
Photographer: Cass Bird
Stylist: George Cortina
10 Photos

MIAMI NIGHTS
Model: Abby Champion
Photographer: Quentin De Briey
Stylist: Natasha Royt
12 Photos

SAND STORM

Model: Matea Brakus
Photographer: Harry Carr
Stylist: Morgan Pilcher
10 Photos

+ 10 photos of Pamela Anderson by Cedric Buchert & Hana Jirickova by Jean Pierott for The Beauty Memo!

I love the subscribers’ cover as much as I dislike the newsstand one. Liya looks amazing.

So happy to see Liya... What a beauty!

Wow, if you told me the subscribers cover was from ten years ago I would have believed you - she looks amazing! Personally I'd prefer that one over the newsstand cover. I confess I've never been as supportive of this magazine as I should have been (my sister is a subscriber but isn't as interested as me so I usually used to steal her copy!) but I almost feel a duty now to invest in the magazine. I want to see the content of the issue first but I always liked Quentin de Briey's work for Porter, so the review has me almost hopeful? It's been so drab the last few issues I really hope they can give a new lease of life to the biannual issues.

Love the subscrivers cover as well and thank you for the review vogue28!
Sounds promising!

That subscriver cover is stunning! Now that is how you do a summer cover. It’s sultry, inviting, and has that feel of glamorous escapism. The best july cover yet.

Glad that will be the cover landing on my doormat. I feel like it's been a while since we were treated to an entirely different image and not just one without text on it.

Apparently this is their last issue to be produced bi monthly and are now going to be bi-annual instead if I’m not mistaken?

Lol again with a magzine putting the worst image of the edit on the cover.

Love the editorial and the subscribers cover though. Absolutely stunning. She looks 25.

Yeah she looks just like when she was on every cover and runway back in those days, absolutely stunning

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miloradd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->