Prada F/W 2015.16 by Steven Meisel

lineisy is so out of place, don't get her at all

maartje and ine :heart:

I love the colors. I love how clean and simple the shots are.

I love Linieisy in this, she is the only one that stands out for me. its too crowded

All eyes go to Linieisy.

Lineisy!!! I'm pretty sure she could have carried this campaign by herself.
Really liking the campaign as we get more images, I did think it would be more sugary and in your face as the collection was so loud. Also the Miu Miu campaign this season is so superb, compared to what we've seen so far from Prada with this makes it not up to par.

Lineisy does nothing for me tbh, but that third shot is amazing.
I'm liking this more and more. Very old skool but still so modern.

Lineisy has a classic and sublime Christy Turlington flawlessness that shines through all the rest. Hoping for solo images.

10682173_699042163534069_4755540390561271470_o.jpg

facebook.com/prada

Linieisy stands out for all the right reasons in my opinion. Too many people as usual. Ine and Maartje and Avery BORE ME TO TEARS!!

These recent multi-girl campaigns have become so dull... they should go back to OG ads.

I like it! It's better than their last 3 campaigns. The SS 2015 was hit & miss, the FW2014 was boring to death and the SS2014 was too crowded!

This campaign is what Prada needs at this point. You can see the clothes, the accessories and everything is safe and sweet enough to appeal to the masses.

I really like it. Now i want to buy the clothes!

Lineisy & Greta are the only girls that I can fathom, the rest are boring

I like the colors but all I see is Prada F/W 2007.08 with zero energy and many boring models.

Full campaign

Photographer: Steven Meisel
Styling: Olivier Rizzo
Hair: Guido Palau
Makeup: Pat McGrath
Models: Avery Blanchard, Estella Boersma, Inga Dezhina, Lineisy Montero, Ine Neefs, Greta Varlese, Maartje Verhoef

prada

I cannot get over the colours, it's so good. The only thing that bothers me is the hair. All the girls, except Linesy, looks really child-like with this hair.

It's funny how everybody is raving about Linesy right now. I'm giving her until next season before the backlash eventually starts: 'I'm so tired of her/She's everywhere/the same poses'.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is soooooo sooooo amazing, think i love the video more than the stills! i cannot wait to see in print

best campaign of the season?? or perhaps miu miu :P

this is soooooo sooooo amazing, think i love the video more than the stills! i cannot wait to see in print

best campaign of the season?? or perhaps miu miu :P

The flow between the coat and sunglass segments is done expertly. Love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->